41 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒹

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
════════════════════

"You see that plank over there?"

My eyes focused on the ground. "Yeah."

"Find as many as you can. About that height and width." He ordered, before walking towards the first grain of sand.

"Wait."

He turned around, and raised his brows.

"Thank you..."

"Riley."

I smiled. "Thanks Riley."

"No problem." He continued to walk towards the shore, while I searched for the planks of wood.

                 » » »

"Any update?"

"Not yet."

Yoongi tilted his head. "You know, I gotta give it to them. They are some damn determined people."

"Why did they come back?" Namjoon stared at Yoongi, waiting for answer.

"I'm not sure, maybe to-"

The door opened and in walked Jin. "We have to go."

"Where?"

"The funeral."

                 » » »

"Wait, let him go." A woman yelled.

The two men scoffed. "Who's order?"

"Mine." A girl draped in black, walked from behind her.

"And who are you?" He chuckled.

She quickly pulled a knife from her pocket, throwing it at his neck. His eyes were wide when he saw the knife clutching his shirt to the wall.

"Let go of the rope." She ordered the man left standing. He nodded his head, and dropped the rope to the floor.

"Get him some help." She pointed to Jimin's unconscious body, and two doctors lifted him inside.

"W-who are you." The tall man asked.

She smirked. "The global unit chief. Who's asking?"

"Uh, I d-

"Out now, and don't come back. You're fired."

He quickly made his way to the exit, leaving no time to waste. Pleased, she walked into the doctors room.