42 𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
════════════════════

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ════════════════════

"S-she's dead."

A doubtful smile appeared on my lips. "You're kidding, right?"

Hoseok lowered his head. "I wish I was."

I slowly shook my head. "How d—

"We don't need to talk about that right now. We just need to focus on now, and what we have to do to get the hell out of here."

I scratched my head. "I- listen I need to find Jimin. I'm sorry, but he's my top priority."

"Mine too, no worries." Hoseok patted my back.

Jungkook stepped forward. "You two go. I'll stay here and distract them."

I narrowed my eyes. "Were not leaving you here. Jungkook, you're one of us."

"That's why I'll stay behind. Anything to protect the people I care for."

I smiled, almost shedding a tear. "I love you."

"I love you too El." He brought me into a warm hug, as we said our temporary goodbyes. Hoseok waved goodbye, as he and I began our journey.

"How are we gonna do this?"

He smirked. "Follow my lead."

"LAST CHRISTMAS I GAVE YOU MY HEART, BUT-

I covered his mouth with my hand. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Causing a distraction. You go, they'll just send me back home like they usually do."

I nodded, and let him continue his screeching. He gave me a thumbs up once the guards noticed him. I took that as a sign to run through the garden gates.

»                          »                         »

"Wh-what time is it?"

The scientist looked around the catastrophic room. "What the hell happened here?"

"You were drugged sir."

He looked at the women in the lab coat, and tilted his head. "Drugged? By who?"

"Valentina, sir."

"That little-

"Sir." A man opened the door abruptly. "The prisoner is gone."

"Gone, what do you mean gone? You people don't make any sense."

"She took him sir. We don't have a location at the moment. Our systems are down."

"Is that so? Well I'm sure the GUARDS are trained for things like this."