44 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝓎

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
════════════════════

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ════════════════════

"How'd you find him?"

"Like this." The guard laid on the floor for a brief second, standing again.

Jin raised his brows. "Thanks for the presentation."

"What happened Sir?"

He scratched his head. "Neck twist. That's definitely Jimin, but he couldn't have done it alone."

"As for Mr Shaw, he's awake now, but can't exactly speak. Once he wakes up, we'll find out more on what happened, as if we don't already know."

"What should I do Sir?"

"Find Jimin. Bring him alone."

"And if he refuses?"

"Of course he will refuse, what are you saying?" Jin scoffed. "Now go."

"Yes Sir."

                 » » »

"We get it, you love him more, but he loves you more blah blah blah."

I smiled into the kiss, and he pulled away.

"Would you keep your mouth shut. I haven't seen my girlfriend-

"In what? Three days.." Valentina crossed her arms.

He crossed his arms. "Why are you still here?"

"Because you would escape if I wasn't."

I laid my head onto Jimin's shoulder, and closed my eyes. I felt his arms pull me into his lap, as he sat on the bed.

"You can leave now. I promise we won't escape."

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" Valentina narrowed her eyes.

"Because I would never wake her up while she's asleep." Jimin promised.

His words left her silent, and she agreed to leave the room. As the door shut, I peaked an eye open.

"Good job baby." He high fived me, and we went towards the balcony.

"Jimin." I pushed his chest back once we were out in the dark.

"Hmm."

I stayed silent, as my hand felt his chest. I looked up at his eyes, and gulped. "Are you sure we should leave this place?"

His tucked my hair behind my ear, and kissed my cheek. "I know what's best for us, and it's not staying here."

His strong arms pulled me into his chest. I looked up again. "Could we stay like this for a while. I miss holding you."