45 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝑔𝑜, 𝒾 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
════════════════════

"Jungkook, what the hell is on your arm?"

Tae and I stood to the side, while we continued to back away from Jungkook. He glared down, and seemed unfazed.

"It's a bug."

He looked up.

"They're spying on us."

                 » » »

"If we don't find a solution to this, we'll never get the facility back to its normal state."

Valentina rolled her eyes. "You can't just kill off whomever you please. It's a matter of what they've done, and how much of a threat they cause."

"You don't think he causes a threat?" Mr Shaw tried to argue.

"Tell me Sir, how does forbidden love cause a threat?"

He leaned back in his chair. "Firstly, take note of the word forbidden. Secondly, he is in a governmental position. He must act as we do, not like the street boy he was ten years ago."

"He's still a boy."

He nodded his head. "Yes, and that's why he's not fit to be here. He needs to go back to listening to authority, not having it."

"He's stable now-"

He slammed his hand onto the desk. "Stable? Valentina, putting power in this boys hands is dangerous. He's not good, and we need to change him before it's too late."

"You need to speak to the person who knows him best."

She packed up her things, and the sound of her heels faded into silence.

                 » » »

Jimin woke up with a rather stinging pain in his head. That pain travelled down to his arm. He ignored it, as he tried to blink awake.

His eyes immediately widened, as he noticed I was gone. He pulled his jeans on, and quickly ran down the stairs.

"El." He knocked on the door multiple times. I haven't slept in my dorm room for a while, so he wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't in here. He took a key from his pocket, and unlocked the door.