That means...

" are you kidding me that means there could be a pup growing in me?!?!" I screamed clutching onto my stomach.

Was there going to be something inside of me now?

"Well-uh" he stuttered out rubbing the back of his neck,

"Oh my god" I whispered pulling at my hair as I sat down trying to process everything.

"Hey" Brock said sitting down by me and placing a hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me which of course it did.

I leaned into his touch as he rubbed my back comfortingly making sparks erupt through my veins and my stomach churn.

"Its gonna be fine if you have one you are going to be just fine" he said softly as if he was talking to a child.

Ironic huh?

"How do you know I am going to be fine I might have a fucking pup growing in my stomach when I got drunk with my mate who fucking rejected me and is saying I am going to be just fine!!" I yelled jumping up and yanking at my hair once again,

He was silent his mouth hung open ajar as his eyes widened a bit just staring at me as if I just shot his parents and gave them to him in peices. Woah Autumn calm down there...

After a few seconds of just staring at each other he got up and walked towards me,

He looked into my eyes and grabbed onto my hand holding it tighhtly as he traced a pattern with his thumb over my palm.

"Theres no I in team Autumn" he said softly which by the moment I couldnt take seriously so what did I do?

I bust out laughing.

Brock just looked at me strangely as he still gripped one if my hands. He probably thought I was psycho with wide eyes laughing with my mouth open and holding my stomach as if it might pop.

Before I could even get another laugh out or wipe the stray tears from my eyes that fell when I was lauging so hard. A soft pair of lips landed upon mine,

Everything stopped.

My heart.

My laughs.

Time.

Everything.

I couldnt believe that this was actually happening is this real? Am I dreaming?

Our lips were perfectly molded as if the moon goddess sculpted them like that as if she knew that this pair would be made. Of course she knew we would become mates she is e moon goddess after all.

Brock let go of my hand and trailed his hands down to my waist as he draped them around pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and shoved my hands into his hair.

I always had dreams of what this day would be like the day he would tell me he is sorry and he didnt mean those hurtful words he said. And that he would kiss me and we would be happilly ever after like in those fairytales I watched when I was younger.

I know we did do the frickle frackle at the party, but I was to drunk to even know how to walk that day. Word of advice never go to a party and get drunk cause ya no.

I wanted to kiss him more never wanting to detach myself from him,but I knew soon enough I would run out of air.

And that soon enough is know.

I pulled away from him panting for air,

"Autumn" Brock breathed out as if in awe,

That is when it struck me. Why the frick frack am I kissing is dude when he hasnt even apologized to me for being so fucking rude and being a douche canoe the fuck tard.

"Look" Brock said before I could open my mouth,

"I know you are probably going to lash out on me and say well why the frick is he kissing me He was evil to me and he just goes and frucking kisses me what the fuck!" He said qouting almost my thoughts.

"Just please hear me out" he said his eyes pleading me as if he was asking for another chance,

"Ok" I said after a short pause, Brocks eyes light up as if it was christmas.

"Look Autumn I know words can not describe how much you orobably hate me for what I did to you and words cannot come close to how sorry I am for it. I know it sounds cliche like so ething you would find off of wattpad or something,but I am sorry." He said looking at me seriously before going on,

"Every day I regretted giving you up I always thought that maybe I could change things,but I never did cause I knew you hated me so I took in the alcohol. Stupid I know even more stupid was that I let my so called friends drug me up to the point where I woke up with a chick in my bed and my head pounding."

"I know its all my fault and I shouldnt even be talking to you right now let alone you having a child that is mine,but let me just say this I will be wih you every step of the way even if you dont want me here I will be somewhere else, but still helping you out the best I can. All I ask is forgivness even though I know I shouldnt get it." He finished off looking as if he just pulled a weight off his shoulders.

I sat there stunned and slightly angry that he waits so long to tell me this! Is it cause of the baby?

"Well I should leave now then" Brock said glumly as he got up and walked towards the door,

I followed and opened the door for him gently as he took a step outside and looked out. I know I probably shouldnt do this,but what do I got to lose?

"Forgviness is granted" I said and with that I closed the door.