EPILOGUE

"JESSIE!!" multiple voices shouted as everyone rushed to hug me all at the same time. They were practically choking me!

"Okay, okay guys! Air!" I pleaded as their grips loosened and I found myself staring at the many curious eyes of my friends.

"But what are you doing here?" Valerie said not being able to snap out of her excitement. Honestly neither could I!

"Well I couldn't leave my crew behind, now could I?" I smirked as my two best friend wrapped their arms around me again as the remaining three were staring at me with a smile.

"I don't understand though. I thought you said you had to leave with your parents, that they wouldn't keep the house and that there would be legal issues or something" Carton said as he was scratching his head looking completely puzzled by my smile.

"It is true, my parents are leaving to stay and do business in London but... I'm just not going with them" I added the last part with a huge smirk across my entire face. I simply loved being on the spotlight.

"Then what are you gonna do?" Jason said and raised an eyebrow at me, so I thought it was best to just get to the point.

"I convinced them to buy me an apartment for me that happens to be really close to school" I chuckled when their eyes grew with curiosity. They could probably already see me throwing the best parties in town, although there was a slight problem.

"Wait... you're moving alone? Awesome! Think of all the parties we could have there" Carton wiggled his eyebrows at me trying to tempt me, but before I could give in to his tactics another person interrupted us.

"I'd think again about that Manning" the deep tone of voice of Paul rang on my back as all my friends eyes widened with surprise. Oh if they thought that was a surprise...

"Guys say hello to my new official legal guardian" I smiled shyly as their eyes almost popped out of their faces. Paul chuckled a bit as he placed a warm hand on my shoulders.

"And he will be watching this girl closely, so I'm warning you from the start: no trouble. Got it?" he said while giving them the icy stare. I just rolled my eyes at his actions, given the fact he couldn't see me.

"Sir, yes sir!" Carton shouted as he saluted Paul, who also rolled his eyes to my friend's antics and turned to leave.

"Oh my God! Really?" Jazz asked me not being able to believe the news.

"Well yeah... I really, really didn't want to leave with my parents so I called Paul yesterday and asked him what could we do and so... we came up with this solution together. I called my parents and of course they agreed to everything I asked. They also like Paul and said I'd be in good hands. The lawyers also saw it good, so they gave us the green light to do it" I explained briefly. Well it was actually a very brief conversation, since my parents were more than glad they could leave me with someone they trusted and, more than anything, that would keep me from breaking the law and getting them in trouble.

"Is he moving in with you or something?" Matt looked at me with a weird look and I laughed.

"No, of course not. His apartment is only a few blocks away if I need anything, and I spend my entire day at school or at handball anyways. So I'm according to his words 'under strict vigilance'" I said making quote marks with my fingers and grumbling a bit with the memory of the three eagles. Still it was much better than moving to freaking London!

"That must suck for you" Matt patted Jason's shoulder as the last one shook it off.

"Fuck off man" he growled playfully at him as we realized the bell was about to ring.

"We should get going. Come on trouble couple!" Carton shouted on the hallways as the rest of them made their way to class with the others.

"In a minute!" Jason shouted after them before he wrapped his arms around my waist and I did the same around his neck.

"Now... what were you saying last night?" I smirked at him and he did the same, gently pushing a strand of hair off my face.

"I thought I was never going to see you again" he said as sadness clouded his eyes. I softly kissed his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb.

"I also thought that. I'm sorry I didn't call you to tell you. I really wanted it to be a surprise" I said afraid for a second that he'd be mad at me.

"I wished you and Paul would have come up with this idea a couple days ago" Jason chuckled lightly and I looked at him completely puzzled.

"What do you mean?" I asked before gaping like a fish out of the water.

He had opened his backpack and extracted something out of it. He held it in front of me and I just had to cover my mouth with my hand. There it was an application for 'King Monkton School', a very prestigious institution of London city.

"You got in? Really?" I said unable to come out of my shock. It was hard like hell to get into one of those schools!

"Yeah well... I sent the application a couple days after you said you were leaving by winter break. I put some rush into it, some guy that owed my dad a favor and they loved me. I tried to make the transition during winter break but they refused. I didn't want to tell you until it was time because I know what a little anxious beast you are" he smiled at me and I just couldn't help myself.

Yeah, yeah. We were at school and all that but I still brought Jason closer and pressed my lips against his. He quickly responded, embracing me with his arms as we couldn't think of anything outside our small universe. I'd never been happier in my life.

"But... now what are you gonna do? You cannot say no to King Monkton School. That must be THE best school ever and they want you! You always said you wanted to get out of this city and..." I blurted out the words as soon as they popped into my head, and right then the wheels of my brain were working full speed until he stopped me.

"Shhh stop flapping those lips Jess. I only did that so we'd be closer, not because it's the best school ever. The best school ever is wherever you are" Jason smiled sweetly and I melted in love with my boyfriend.

"I love you so much" I said as my eyes sparkled with happiness and joy that warmed my heart.

"I love you too troublemaker" he said as he pressed his lips on mine again and I swear I heard fireworks in my head.

Everything about that moment was perfect and just when I thought nothing could ruin it...

"You two break it up this instant" I heard my dear tutor and now legal guardian bark in our backs.

"Wow! Hellooo Mr. Davis. We were heading to class already" Jason smiled sheepishly as he blushed instantly.

"You better do that right this moment Atkins. And don't let me see that behavior around these hallways again. You can leave that for after school" Paul said trying to hide the discomfort that escene had produced him.

"After school then babe" Jason winked cheekily at me and walked to our classroom, leaving me alone with Paul frowning at me.

"Don't give me that look, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking about time" I chuckled and gave him an innocent smile he returned but not before sighing deeply.

"What am I gonna do with you now?" he said as he smiled at me fondly. I shrugged my shoulders and look away.

"Prepare for the worst troublemaker version ever" I mumbled under my breath as I smirked for myself.

"What did you say Jessica Marie?" Paul immediately reacted to my secrecy.

"Oh nothing. I have classes, see you after school!" I said and took my chance to run away barely I heard the bell ringing.

"You can run but you can't hide Anston!" he shouted after me and I laughed before going inside and interrupting the class without noticing.

"Anston... 5 minutes late. Are you already causing poor Paul trouble?" Mr. Tuckerman said after he finished writing some maths bullshit on the board.

"Not at all Mr. Tuckerman, not at all" I smirked as my classmates laughed.

Oh Goodness, is life sweet or what? Trouble here I come!

By Psparkle022