A Few Months Later and regrets

Johnny's POV

It has been 5 months. But, things haven't been great for me. Me and Kenzie broke up after only a month of dating. It started with a party. Ended with a party. I accidentally got drunk, somehow. And ended up in a random room making out with my ex, Julie! I don't know how that happened. Lauren hasn't talked to me ONCE! Since my breakup with Kenzie. She's never home! And when she is, she doesn't even look at me! That's how bad it is. 

My parents don't care. They're always at work. Lauren never brings her friends over. Which, I don't mind. But at school, I'm still popular. But even Hayden is a little mad at me. Obviously all the girls are mad at me, and I have been ditching school. My parents don't even know. I know they love both me and Lauren, but they're never around. My two older sisters live somewhere? They aren't that much older. But I know they moved. 

I woke up, and it was Saturday and that means, no school. I checked the time, it was 7:30am. Why did I wake up so early? Uh! I got out of bed, and brushed my fingers through my hair. I went downstairs, and saw Lauren. She looked sad. But as soon as she saw me. Her face changed from sadness, to anger. 

"Lauren! It's been 4 months. Can you please just talk to me?" I pleaded. 

"No! You hurt my best friend! Who doesn't even wanna come to my house because of my stupid brother! AND! Even if you're my brother, it wont matter! You hurt my best friend! and that hurt me too! So, don't think you'll get a word from me before you get a forgiveness from her!" She then slapped me, and hurried out the door. 

I just rolled my eyes, and then I went to the kitchen and made cereal. I heard the doorbell, and went to get it. I opened the door, and saw Kenzie. 

"K-Kenzie. What are you doing here?"  I asked, still shocked.

"Did Lauren leave?" She asked, quietly. 

"Y-yeah. W-what. Are you doing here?" I asked.

"C-can. We, talk?" She asked, as she looked around making sure no one was around.

"Yeah. Come in." I said as I led her in. To be honest. I still really like her. Not for her body. For her being her. We sat on the couch, and I asked, "So, what do you want?" I know that may sound mean, but I asked nicely.

"I-I." she then burst into tears. I comforted her, and she was crying in my chest. She sat back up, and wiped her tears away. "I-I. Wanted to ask you. Why did you cheat on me?" she asked, as she looked at the ground. 

"I didn't cheat. Or at least I didn't know I did. i was drunk. And I didn't know I was even kissing her. If I was sober. You know I would never ever kiss her after everything she's said. You know I would never do that." I said, and I took her hand in mine. She looked at our connected hands, and didn't flinch.

"Do, I?" she said, then took her hand out of mine. I frowned at her action. "Johnny. I feel like I've known you most of my life. But ever since 4 months ago. I feel like I barley just met the player of our school." she added. 

It hurt when she said that. "You didn't just meet me." I said as I took both of her hands in mine. She just looked at our connected hands again. "We've known each other for the longest time. I know I made a mistake. But can you ever forgive me?" I asked, as I looked in her eyes. 

"No. Not yet." she said as she took her hands away and stood up. I stood up as well. "Johnny. Even if you were drunk. It was your fault that you got drunk." she said as she looked into my eyes. 

"I know. It's just. I still like you. I mean, I still like you a lot." I said looking into her eyes. They got a little bit softer.

"I like you too. Still. But I'm still hurt. You hurt me. And we've already been in two relationships. And they didn't end well." she said, laughing at the end a bit.

"I never said a relationship. Maybe." she smirked as I said that, I smirked too. I swooped my arm around her waist pulling her close to my chest. 

"Maybe what?" she asked with a smile as I pulled her in close. 

"Maybe. We just have a secret. Between us." I said with a smirk, pulling her closer.

"And that is?" she asked. 

"this." I said, and smashed my lips into hers. She kissed back, and I licked her lower lip for entrance, and she gave it to me. Our tongues danced together, as I picked her up and brought her to my room not breaking the kiss. I closed the door, and locked it, still not breaking the kiss. I slammed her against the door, and she broke the kiss. I started to kiss down her body. I kissed her temple and the to her neck. I heard a small moan escape her mouth as I kissed down her neck. 

She pulled my head back up to hers, and kissed me passionately. "Johnny." she said pulling apart from my mouth. "Is Lauren gone?" she asked.

"Yes, she's gone until Monday because something with my parents." she smiled and continued to kiss me. She was wearing a black crop top and a black mini skirt. I put my hand under her top, and unbuckled her bra. She took off my shirt, and then I took off hers. She took her bra off, and we ran to my bed and she laid on top of me. We continued to make out as I put my hands under her skirt. I lifted her skirt and squeezed her ass. I took off her skirt, and she was left in her underwear. 

She pulled down my pants, and my underwear. I took a condom out of my drawer, and put it on. I flipped her over so now I was on top of her. I started to kiss down her neck, and too her breasts. I put one of her breasts in my mouth, as I massaged the other. I sucked and bit her nipple, making her moan loud. I stopped, and pulled her underwear down. She was so wet, and then as my breath hit her inner thigh, she moaned which made me get turned on even more. 

I'm not going to get into any details, but it was the best sex we've ever had.