Part 38

~~~ Lauren & Camila ~~~

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon the kids were out and when Lauren and Camila had the house to themselves they always took advantage of this time alone. Camila also had to be at the theatre later that afternoon so the two women were using this time to…well basically to have sex let's not beat around the bush here we are talking about Lauren and Camila for crying out loud. Camila was on her back with Lauren on top. Lauren was currently wearing a strap-on and was slowly building her wife up with slow but deep thrusts.

"Lauren?"

"Hmm?"

"C-Can we...uh...can we try something?" Camila asked.

"Like what?" Lauren replied as she gently kissed her way down her wife's throat.

"I want...Uh...baby stop before I go over."

Lauren stopped her movements and held her upper body up with her arms as she looked down at the brunette beneath her. Now feeling a little shy with Lauren starring at her the brunette blushed ever so slightly.

"What is it?" Lauren prodded her.

"It's...I was wondering if you could..."

"It's not something kinky is it? Because I hate feet." Lauren butted in.

"What? No! Where the hell did feet come into this conversation?" Camila asked.

"I don't know...I'm just saying."

Camila just shook her head and went back to what she was trying to say before.

"I want you to talk to me."

Lauren looked confused.

"What do you mean? Like...dirty talk? Because I have no idea what to say. Remember last time we tried that and in the end I just started quoting stuff from Rocky Horror?"

"Yeah I never really understood why you did that." Camila replied.

"I think it was because I was thinking about thrilling, chilling, and fulfilling you." Lauren smirked as she emphasized the last word by thrusting into her wife making her moan.

"Well it's not exactly dirty talk that I want but...just say something...with an accent...that was possibly...Australian." Camila replied hesitantly.

"You want me to talk like an Australian?" Lauren asked a little unsure.

Camila nodded and nervously bit her bottom lip.

"You could be like...a sexy Aussie surfer girl." Camila replied with an excited smile.

Lauren did not look sure about that at all.

"But I don't know anything about surfing." Lauren replied.

"Just make it up."

Lauren began to gently thrust into Camila again while she thought about it for a while and tried to get the accent in her head before trying to say something.

"Lauren?"

"Hang on...I'm trying to think." Lauren replied.

"I'm sorry...please continue."

Feeling like a total fool Lauren tried and just hoped for the best.

"GeeDay Mate...um...ow-ya-going? Um...how's about I take you down to the beach where we could hav a bloody good time." Lauren rambled.

Camila raised her eyebrow at her wife and tried not to laugh. She started out sounding vaguely like an Aussie but somehow the accent has turned British. Not saying anything Camila just continued to listen to her wife try and put on an accent.