Thirty-five: T.V. Dinner

(A/N: Hey guys! I hope you've enjoyed the good writing mindset I've been in the past few days! I wanted to try and make it up to you for not posting in a while, so I've done a bit!

I'm not a hundred percent sure how to summarize the internship arc quickly, so it may seem a bit rushed, but that's because I want to catch up with @Majora-sama soon. We're both really excited about the Summer Training Camp arc, so we're trying to get to it quickly. The reason I'm not writing the internship is because there is no significance to Taya or Eijirou's stories, so I didn't see a point in just writing what seemed to me as a filler. So, this chapter is going to be mostly fluff to advance Taya and Eijirou's relationship a bit more.

When it comes to the finals, it'll be a tad bit different than what was originally planned. Since we had an odd number of students (After adding Taya, Hakai, and Usagi), we had to improvise, and I hope you'll like what was planned!

Also, the pic above was drawn by Yours Truly! @BreezieM30w on DeviantArt :)

Happy reading, Darlings! Breezie-chan out!)

Taya's PoV:

 After the internships, we had a few days off before finals started and Eijirou thought it'd be a good idea for the two of us to spend some time together. He had invited me over to his house for dinner. Of course, when I told my mom, she had to make a big deal about it...