❤THIS LOVE - 54❤

Taehyung sat on the edge of the bed, "Did you open that box?" He asked made me curious.

"Huh? That one.." I said as I pointed towards the box which Jihoon gave me earlier to accept it from Taehyung. 

I wonder, what's inside...

"You didn't even opened yet." He said as took the box.. I shook my head in no. 

I was feeling weak.. that I just need to sleep maybe because of medicine. 

I was still in seating position as my back leaned at the headboard.

"Sohyun-ah.." He called me softly in his deep voice as he hold my hands in his..

"Hmm.."

I felt dizzy. My head was heavier... I tried my best to keep my eyes open..

"You are my Sohyun..." Taehyung said almost questioning me.. You are my Sohyun..?

"What will you do if I say.. yes, I'm. Will you hurt me again?!" I exclaimed. My heart was burning so much. He doubts me..

"I.. I'm sorry... I won't hurt you. Please don't leave me." He uttered in his shaky voice. "W-Will you.. forgive me? I.. I will try my best Sohy--" 

He want to apologise but I stopped him in middle. Somehow, I managed to speak. I wanted to clear the things up...

I wanted to shout but I said softly, "Taehyung-ah.. do you think its easy to forget? How can you just break--" I was going to burst it out but halts as his grip firmly tightens on my hands.

It's reminded me.. I shouldn't have shouted loudly. But, I can't hold it. 

"I won't do. I'll do whatever you say. Just.. Just don't go away." His thumb brushes my cheeks sends chills down my spine. 

I won't go.. 

I didn't said anything as I averted my eyes. He still don't know everything... He don't believe me. He will think I'm lieing again.

How can I make you believe me...?

I saw the box he had on his laps, "What's in that box?" I said as I changed the topic.

Taehyung glance towards the box, "Open it. It's all yours.." He said immediately as took my left hand in his, fingers intertwine with mine. A warm sensation moves through my skin. "I'm waiting for you to open.." He smiled.

I grabbed the box with my hand... but he pulls my hand which was intertwine with him. "Just open it."

I open the box revealing my favourite strawberries... "Woah.. are they even real?" I was surprised. 

"No, they're fake but you can eat them." He said as he shows his box smile.

"Huh? Fake.. fake strawberry.." I was confused. I started to check them...

"Baby they are real..." He said as he gently shoved a strawberry in my mouth.

I chewed. The flavour of strawberry spreads in my mouth. It felt so good and satisfying. 

"Give me my reward." Taehyung said made me surprised. 

"Huh?!"

"I brought you strawberries in summer, you should reward me." I knew what he meant but still I can't.

"No. You're not forgiven." 

He sighed. 

YURI'S POV: [PARK'S FLAT/HOUSE]