4

Unedited

It was 7:55 in the morning, the boys stood at the door of their leader's office, all dressed up in their expensive formal black suits with their hair properly gelled and neatly combed, wearing their well polished black shoes. Trying to make a good morning impression to their ruthless leader.

"I am so scared. Why did he called us so early in the morning?" Jin said as he smoothed his suit in nervousness.

"Me too hyung. He never calls us this early. Maybe it has something to do with that kid. He must have woken up because of that kid's loud cries and now he's gonna take out all his anger on us." Jimin said and shivered.

"Ahh Shut the fuck up. We'll find out soon. Cmon it's 8 now, let's go." Yoongi says, taking a deep breath, eyes fix straight on the big black door of the office and took two steps forward. He knocked the door two times and with a pause of 5 second, again knocked the door three times.

"Come in." A deep voice was heard from inside the room and they all took a deep breath, controlling their anxious nerves,  as they pushed the door open and stepped inside.

And as they entered the room, their leader sat behind the expensive desk, reading a file with his brows furrowed.

They all stood in front of the desk and kneeled down to their leader, eyes set on the marble floor in order to show their loyalty and respect waiting for Jungkook to acknowledge them.

After a minute Jungkook spoke without even looking at them.

"Get up!"

They all gulped and stood up, eyes still set on the floor with hundreds of thoughts running in their minds when a small chuckle was heard from their leader making them look up immediately.

And to their shock their leader has a half smile plastered on his face as he still read the file in his hand.

"L-leader, is everything good?" Namjoon spoke with a hint of nervousness and curiosity.

The only time their leader smiles this widely is when he tortures someone for fun or when he get hands on some big deal he has been eyeing on for a while. So it was a real shock to see him smile early in the morning.

'Maybe he is about to torture us because we disturbed his precious sleep!' They thought and gulped.

"Yes RM. Everything is great. Just as I planned, we will soon be the new and only dealer of an expensive rare drug. A gang, after months of forcing and pressuring, is now ready to transfer their ownership to us in exchange of just 50 million wons. Such a great deal." The leader said looking at the boys with a grin on his face.

'So we were right. It's the other option. A deal he has been eyeing on for a while.'

They all gave each other a smile of relief and started congratulating their leader.

They were very happy to see their leader smile after a long time and  also felt relieved that they were not summoned to get an earful of scolding because of the morning incident.

But as they were all congratulating and celebrating their leader's new achievement when the big black door behind them was opened a bit, making them turn around and in came a tiny Taehyung with fat tears set on his cheeks as a loud wail escaped his mouth making us all freeze in our places.

"APPPAAAAAAA!"

And their goes down the leader's mood again.

A loud sigh was heard from behind and Jungkook took long steps towards the kid and crouched down at his eye level.

'Totally forgot about this new burden of mine.' He murmured and looked in his big brown eyes.

"Listen kid, I am in a good mood right now so I'm gonna ask you politely. Don't call me 'appa'. And I don't want you anywhere near me and my work. Now GET OUT!!" Jungkook said and got up to get back to his desk.

But little Taehyung who was too small to understand any of his father's words just tilted his head in confusion and after a second without a fear, ran to his appa and hugged his long muscular legs.

"APPAAA." He said again and looked up at Jungkook while giving him a big toothy smile.

'Shit! This is the end for the kid. God please have mercy, please have mercy.' Jin repeated this in his head and looked at Jungkook whose aura was getting darker and darker with each passing seconds.

To be continued.....

______________________
Hiiiiiiiiiii

Long time no sea!🐳🐳

Sorry for not updating in a while.

Btw omg did you all see the boys hair colour today!!! Ahhhhhhhhh so 😍😍😍😍

Thankxx for reading

Okay byeeeee

I purple you!💜💜💜

Fighting👊🏻👊🏻