PART 24: | SECRETS & MORE SECRETS |

Two days later: Rebekah went to the apartment where she thought Natali and Kol would be, but when no one opened the door and she didn't hear anyone there or smelled some blood from the human they just drained she knew they are not home so she called Natali.

Natali and Kol were in the car, driving to the airport when her phone rang.

- "Where are you two?" Rebekah asked as Natali answered her phone.

- "On our way to Sao Paulo. Why?" Natali asked.

- "You can't go there now." Rebekah snapped.

- Natali narrowed her eyes, as Kol asked, "Why not? And before you answer it better be a good reason."

- "I need your help." Rebekah told them, "The five. They are back." she added, knowing that, that will be good enough reason for them to come back.

- "Hunters of the five?" Kol burst out.

- "Yes! Klaus wants to find the cure for Elena and Stefan is helping him." Rebekah told them.

- "Oh, no no no." Natali kept on repeating.

- "He can't do that." Kol spoke.

- "They have a hunter here." Rebekah asked.

- "Since when you were hiding this from us?" Natali asked, suspecting that was the reason Klaus kept her in Salvatore's basement.

- "Since Klaus give me that sedative. He didn't want me to tell you." Rebekah told them.

- "I knew it. But that was a few days ago." Natali spoke, expecting Rebekah to give her more explanation.

- "Yeah, I know. I wanted to try and find out where the cure is on my own, but I couldn't." Rebekah told them.

- "We are coming back." Kol said.

Rebekah could hear creaking of the tires on the road as Kol turned around before Natali ended the call.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

When they came back, they meet with Rebekah in their apartment.

- "Who do we need to kill?" Kol asked, standing in front of Rebekah who was sitting on the couch.

- "No one." Rebekah said in a loud voice, "You two need to fetch me some Professor that knows where the cure is."

- "No problem. Where can we find him?" Natali asked.

- "In his office at Whitmore College." Rebekah informs them, "And I'm going to kidnap the doppelganger."

- Natali smiled, "Ah, how do you get the most fun part?" she questioned.

- "Well, you can always join me." Rebekah offers her.

- "No. I'm not leaving Kol's side." Natali told her, "But I'll join you later." she added with a devilish smirk, which Rebekah returned.

Natali and Kol were in the hallway going towards Shane's office when they saw Bonnie exiting Shane's office. Natali was under cloaking spell, so only Kol could see her. They walked past Bonnie and Kol smiles and looks at her.

- "That was a flirt look." Natali says as she hits Kol in the shoulder after Bonnie and he exchanged looks.

- Kol smiles, "No it wasn't." he says before he vamp-speeds to the room where Shane was and grabs him.

Bonnie didn't recognize him at first, but when she did she stormed back into Shane's office seconds after Kol left. Natali was still there and she smiled when she saw Bonnie. She flashes back into the hallway and uses her magic to close the door and lock them, she also placed a boundary spell on the room, she wanted to see if Bonnie could break it, since she uses expression magic now. Bonnie ran towards the doors when she saw them closing, but she was too late.