Meeting Yui♡

《Kirito》

We entered into my home. I looked around. Everything looked the same as I've always left it. A little girl with long black hair in a white dress comes running straight towards us and wraps her small arms around me tightly. "Welcome home, daddy!" Yui greeted happily. 

"Hey, Yui. How are you doing today?" I asked with a smile. "I'm doing great now that you're here! But I haven't been doing much minus staying at our home..." Yui peered over my shoulder and looked at the Cait Sith girl curiously. "Daddy, whose this?"

"This is Sinon. In real life her name is Shino Asada." I introduced Yui to Sinon. Yui smiled big which made Sinon smile softly.

"So you're the one that helped my Daddy in GGO, right?" She asked and Sinon nodded. "Thank you, for helping! Hey uhm...Sinononon...Are you gonna stay around here in ALO?" Yui questioned.

"Absolutely." Sinon answered simply. Yui jumped up and down and wrapped her small arms around Sinon's frame. She happily hugged her back.

"Yay! Daddy, maybe Sinonon can become my new mommy!" Sinon and I exchanged looks and went wide eyed.

"Easy there, Yui. Sinon just got on here and shes still new. Were not gonna rush things." I say calmly.

"Oh..sorry Daddy..sorry, Sinonon." Yui murmured and Sinon shook her head with a smile.

"Dont even worry about it, Yui." Sinon agreed. "Okay!"

We spent the day helping Sinon leveling up and then it got dark. Which was close for Yui's bedtime.

《3rd Person》

Kirito and Sinon both escorted Yui to her room. Kirito tucked her in and kissed her cheek.

"Good night, Daddy..good night, Sinonon." Yui said sleepily. "Night, Yui." Sinon patted her head lightly and Yui instantly fell asleep.

The two snuck out of the room quietly trying not to wake Yui and closed her bedroom door. They headed into the small living room and sat down on the couch together.

"Hey..Sinon..I'm sorry about Yui wanting you to be a mom..she misses Asuna when we were in SAO. Since all that happened, it hasn't been the same. Usually Yui isnt fond of alot of people, but she really seems to like you." Kirito explained.

"Its alright, I can understand. But you know..i wouldn't mind sticking around, especially for Yui...and you." Sinon admitted. Kirito looked at her in surprise, but smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that..hey..Sinon..er..Shino?" Sinon looked at Kirito curiously. "Yeah?"

  He scooted closer to her. Sinon scooted closer to him as well. They barely brushed hands. Kirito scooted more closer to her and leaned close to only being inches away from Sinon.

"I want you to know..I will always be here when you need someone. I promise to always protect you no matter what." Kirito vowed.

Sinon smiled softly and nodded. "I know..thank you, Kirito. I'm always here for you too when you need me. And Yui too." She promised.

Kirito grasped Sinon's hand in his and held tightly in his hand. They leaned closer to each other until there was a loud burst coming from the front door.

"Hey, you guys!" Klein said with a big smile on his face. Liz, Silica and Leafa were right behind him. Silica waves slightly.

The spriggan glared daggers at the samurai for bursting in.

"Hi....guys." He muttered bitterly. "Oh....did we interrupt something?" Klein scratched the back of his head.

"No..I uhm..I gotta go..Kirito..I'll send you later." Sinon said while she swiped her menu and logged out before Kirito could say anything.

"Did something happen between the two of you?" Liz questioned raising a brow.

"Nothing....look guys, I gotta go. Heading off for the night." Kirito swiped his menu and logged out.

《Kazuto》

I took off my AmuSphere and laid myself back on my bed groaning.

"Dang it, Klein.." I muttered. I really wanted to kiss Sinon..Shino. And share those feelings with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
《Shino》

I grumbled in my pillow and kicked my feet on my bed. Was Kazuto about to kiss me? And admit his feelings for me??? I wouldve found out if it weren't for the interruption.

A/N:Awww darn!😔 A moment ruined thanks to Klein and the others. What will happen next chapter I wonder??🤔 Stick around and find out! 🤗 Also sorry I haven't posted in a while! Been so busy with life. Well hope you all continue to love this story along with my other ones!😄

~SinonKiritosKityy