~21~

Authors note: This chapter uses dramatic irony. This means the readers know but the characters don't. Don't get mad! :D Read on my sparkles!

Filler chapter about Lilly (dat bitch)

~Lilly~

Charlie knows. How does he know? Our whole plan will fail, we won't get to him, we'll get caught. I run my hands through my hair for the tenth time, feeling stress wash over me. Our plans not going to work. How do I tell him? He's just going to snap at me.

"Daniel, he knows."

"What!? How!?" Daniel screams in my face. I tell him about what happened at the Roger's and I watch his face go blank.

"Keep going, now that Jaymiee's back he'll leave you, just play oblivious, threaten Jaymiee more and tell her if she messes with Ricky, you'll kill her." I nod at his command before walking over and giving him a kiss. I snake my hands around his neck and wrap my legs around his waist, he places his hands at the small of my back, pushing me to him. I let out a moan as he let's out a growl, starting to grind against me. He let's go of my lips and places soft kisses down my neck.

"Daniel." I mumble as his hands start to get more intimate.

"Lilly." He says back pulling back to look at me. The lust, clear in his beautiful green eyes. "I know. Get back to Ricky." He let's go of me without another noise, I already miss the warmth of his arms around me. How can a guy that violent, be so loving?

~_~_~

When my bright red car pulls up out the front of Ricky's house, I sigh, wanting to feel Daniel's hands on me again, being the gang leaders girlfriend does come in handy but not today. I have to push Daniel out from my mind and Ricky in. I open the door and call out for Ricky. He comes down shortly after my voice eco's off the walls.

"I'm so sorry, baby." I apologies, pulling my best puppy dog face, hoping he will buy it, I use to have a great life, before my parents. But I found Daniel.

~~Flashback~~

"That'll be five dollars and thirty cents thanks." The young woman with blue hair, at the front of the desk says, tapping some numbers into the cash machine. I reach into my pockets, trying to find any trace of money. I check my backpack for anything but I'm left with emptiness from both things. I look at the pretty pink dress that the cashier is holding, I pick up an end and run the silk fabric between my fingers, thinking how good this would feel on my skin.

"Excuse me, Miss?" The cashier repeats the price and I shake my head, hearing the bell from the opening of this shop ring behind me.

"I-I don't have money." I speak quietly, knowing there is someone else in the shop.

"I'm sorry, Miss. But we can't give this to you for free." She frowns, her sympathetic eyes follow my hands as she slowly tugs the dress out of my hand.

"I'll pay for it." A masculine voice from behind me says, his voice making shivers go up my spine. I consciously flatten my wild blonde hair that has twigs and leaves in it from sleeping outside in the freezing air. "How much is it again?" He wraps his hand around my waist and giving me a kiss on the cheek. Obviously pretending to be my boyfriend.

"Five dollars and thirty cents." The cashier says, flipping her blue hair over her shoulders. She winks at him and that's when I turn to see his reaction and what I see leaves me breathless. His blonde hair is slightly messy from the breeze outside and his clear green eyes shimmer. He looks down at me and smiles, completely ignoring the cashier. I smile back at him and grab his hand. He hands the woman the money and pulls me out the store, carrying the bag in his other hand.

"I-I-I. Thank you, so much." I give him a kiss on the cheek. "My names Lilly."

"Daniel Roger." He replies. "And I couldn't resist a pretty girl like you. Would you like to get to know each other?"

"Well I... Uh, don't have a place to stay at." I look down at my bare feet, embarrassed and self conscious.

"I have a perfect place." He smiles and entwines his warm fingers in mine, covering my hand from the cold.

"Thank you." I whisper.

~_~_~

"Lilly? Hello?" Ricky's voice pulls me out of my day dream and quickly into reality.

"I shouldn't have acted like that, they were intimidating me baby!" I act, pulling a sad face, he nods before wrapping me in a hug.

"I love you baby." I lie, just to make him feel uncomfortable, he squirms before repyling.

"I made pancakes while you were gone." He says pulling me into the kitchen.

~_~_~

Authors note: Hai peeps :) I'm going be focused on finishing this book, I'll be trying to update more frequently. Anywhore.

~Jess ♡♥♡♥

☆Vote☆

★Comment★

°•○•°Be a unicorn some more!°•○•°