Chapter 43

**Third Person POV**

He ran off into the night, heading the opposite direction of where he was supposed to assassinate the person. He didn't care about that anymore. A spark blew up inside of him, filling him with a new found motivation to escape. His goal was to find someone with the colored eyes. It was a pattern he had noticed with the cult members. There has to be someone who had them outside of it too. The male wasn't even sure what he had been made into, but he knew he wasn't human anymore. He noticed someone with salmon colored eyes, standing in a dark area. 

" Sir, sir, sir! " He called out, running up to the man. The man's eyes widened as he saw him. 

" You're from Malign! I don't want anything to do with you. " The man said, turning to leave. The dark haired male grabbed his arm and stopped him. 

" No! Please listen to me, please. " The male begged, not wanting to give up. 

" Talk quickly. " The man said. He released a sigh of relief.

" What year is it? " The male asked, trying to find out how long he'd been there. 

" Sixteen fourteen? " The man answered, confused by this question. The young male's jaw dropped. 

" My family... I was taken in fifteen twelve. " He said in a sad tone. 

" Taken? " The man asked. 

" Yes. I didn't want to become a part of this. Please help me. They took me straight out of my house and tortured me until I broke. I was trying to be strong...but then...they killed my younger sister. " The male rambled, allowing the pent-up tears to escape his eyes. He felt arms of the man in front of him wrap around his body. 

" You poor thing. I'll do everything I can to help you escape. " The man said, feeling sympathy for the confused younger. 

" What's your name? " The dark haired male asked, refusing to let go of this person that he now saw as his lifeline. 

" Seokjin, but you can call me Jin. My friend runs the other large group that's just as big and powerful as Malign. Except they don't do all that screwed up shit that you talked about. " The man named Seokjin said. 

" What am I... " The younger asked. 

" Come home with me. I'll protect you, get you new clothes, and explain what's happening. " Seokjin said as the dark-haired male nodded. He went home with his newfound lifeline and discovered that he had been turned into what was called a vampire. 

" Jin, who's this. " A shorter male with bright orange-red eyes said as he walked through the door. The dark-haired male was now wearing different clothes instead of the Malign uniform. 

" Jimin, He's... I never got your name. " Jin said, turning to the male. He hadn't thought of his name in so long. The cult never asked him about it or addressed him by anything. 

" Jungkook... " He said, still dazed from how long he was trapped in the horrid cult headquarters. From that day on, Seokjin helped the male break away from the cult and protected him whenever they tried to get him back. 

**Taehyung's POV**

Jungkook and I were getting ready to go to whatever a bar is while the other three stayed downstairs. 

" I'm serious. Don't walk away from me. " Jungkook said, fixing my orange hair. 

" I won't. " I said as he retracted his hands. I still had the collar on, watching as he smiled at my appearance. 

" You are so so so beautiful. " He said as my face began to feel hot again. 

" T-thank you. " I responded. 

" I'm proud of myself. You smile so much more now and you aren't unhealthily skinny " Jungkook commented. I smiled, looking down at the floor. 
" Look at me. I love your chocolatey brown eyes. " He said, gently lifting my chin. I felt a fuzzy feeling inside me from the compliments he was giving. 

" I like your eyes too. " I said, looking directly into them. 

" I don't. People say they are scary. " He responded. I frowned at his statement. 

" I don't think they are scary. I mean, I did at first. Now I think they are gorgeous. " I said, subconsciously touching his cheek. I felt happy when I caused a smile to form on his face. 

" Let's go downstairs. " He said, grabbing my hand. I let my fingers intertwine with his and followed him. We arrived in the living room where everyone was waiting for us. 

" Can we walk? " Jimin asked.

" What about Taehyung? " Jin said, glancing over to Jungkook and I entering the room. They all had brown eyes right now due to contacts. I decided that I liked Jungkook's red eyes better. The only one without contacts was Yoongi. His black eyes could easily pass for dark brown. 

" I'll just carry him. " Jungkook said, leading the group to the front door. It was starting to get cold out because the fall season was starting. I shivered slightly when Jungkook opened the door. 
" Are you cold? " He asked as everyone else walked out the door. I nodded, awkwardly turning around to go get a jacket. Jungkook grabbed me and stopped me. 

" Just have mine. " He said, placing his black jacket around my shoulders. I put my arms into the sleeves, following him out the door. I'm sure it would be warmer if it were daytime. 

" Where'd everyone else go? " I said, noticing that none of our friends were around. 

" They left already. Hop on my back. " He said. I jumped up onto his back, wrapping my arms around him. He places his hands under my thighs for support before running off into the forest. He ignored the stairs down the hill, just jumping to the bottom of it. I clung to him, slightly afraid that I would fall off from his fast speed. I hid my face in his neck, closing my eyes. I didn't like the way the wind felt on my face. I felt his speed slow down to a stop, keeping my head where it was. 

" You can look up now. " He said. I lifted my head, noticing that Jimin, Yoongi, and Jin were all here now too. Jungkook intertwined our hands again as we walked out of the forest. We arrived at a building that had glowing lights outside. Our group walked up to the doors as nervousness filled my system. I subconsciously scooter closer to Jungkook for protection. There was a person at the door, checking everyone's IDs. He let Yoongi in, then Jimin, then Jin. However, he stopped me and Jungkook. 

" He looks young. " The man said in a deep voice, referring to me. I gulped, dropping my head to the floor. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jungkook pull out one hundred dollars and give it to the man. 
" You may enter. " He said and Jungkook pulled me into the building. It was very loud and there were people absolutely everywhere. Jungkook practically dragged me through the crowd to an empty table. He nudged me to enter the booth first and I obeyed. He then sat next to me, our bodies close together. I was in between the wall and him. Jin came over with a drink, sitting next to Jungkook. Jimin and Yoongi sat in front of us. Jimin handed one to Jungkook which he gladly took. 

" I got Taehyung water. " Jimin said, handing me the cup. I took a sip from the cup, letting the cold water run down my throat. I was actually quite thirsty. Jungkook snaked an arm around my shoulders, pulling me close to him. The group began to talk about random things, enjoying themselves. I, for once, actually joined into their conversation. Everyone seemed relaxed and laid back, enjoying the time. I couldn't let myself relax fully because the fact that we were in such a crowded place wouldn't leave my head. I glanced around from time to time, noticing a few girls staring at us. I tried to ignore it and focus on the conversation. I smiled when I heard Jungkook laugh at something Jimin said, hoping that this would be a very enjoyable night.