Chapter Two: Ten Years Later...

A/n: I hope you like this new chapter of mine!

Harry Potter woke up at the sound of Severus Snape calling him from the dining room

Harry Potter woke up at the sound of Severus Snape calling him from the dining room. It was once again a new day for him to leave the house and get in a Muggle School. He had been going to elementary school and he's getting annoyed that he has to live in a Muggle World and hidden from the eyes of many wizards and witches for a reason he doesn't know. The only memory he remembers from the night he was attacked was a green light and a woman protecting him. He opened his eyes wider and immediately left his bed and room to get in the dining room to eat breakfast. Once there, he asked his guardian, Severus Snape, "Why can't you just teach me the basics, dad? I don't want to be in a Muggle School anymore."

Snape, who is in his dark robes and is getting ready to leave for Hogwarts that year smiled at him. "You do know that I am working for you and providing you with food. Most of all, I'm not your father. I am taking care of you as you are Lily's son. Is there any reason why you don't like to come back?"

Harry only bit his spoon. He doesn't know if he should tell that he's being bullied. He just ate his egg and bacons hardly. He couldn't even eat it. Thinking that he will be returning at the Muggle School makes him feel bad. He also can't believe that he's famous for surviving a killing curse. He's probably famous in the Wizarding World but he is a nobody in the Muggle World. He was mostly getting looked down at their school for being different. After a few minutes, Severus stared at Harry's lonely face. "What's wrong? You don't look excited to be in your school."

"I don't like to be there. Dad, when will I receive my letter from Hogwarts? I really want to be there already!" Harry told him.

Severus Snape laughed and messed his hair. "Soon, Harry. Soon."

Harry's face went crestfallen. He can't wait to begin his life in Hogwarts and escape the Muggle School where he is only getting physically attacked due to some of accidental magic that happens around him when he's angry and for some unknown reasons.

...

Two weeks later after the London Public school opened...

"Isn't that the lightning bolt scar- head???" spoke a chubby boy who looked at Harry with so much disdain. Dudley looked at Harry furiously while his cousin is just eating his sandwich all alone at their classroom at the second floor. He's with his friends but Harry hardly made friends. Harry hates school, anyway.

Why do Dudley hate Harry?Surprisingly, Petunia and Vernon saw something strange about their son. To him, his strange behavior and the strange things happening to him were all just done by Harry. He never made them at all. Dudley and his three, male friends went closer to him.

"Hey!" he called Harry out.

When they got his attention, that's when Henry David Jones, a red-haired boy, took Harry's bag and made fun of him. They kept on throwing Harry's black bag in the air for a very long time. They never listened to Harry even if he kept begging them to return it. "Give me my bag! Give me back my bag!" he cried out as he kept on jumping up and down.

They only stopped when Harry suddenly tripped on the stairs of the school and hit his head terribly. It began bleeding and soon, Harry had a difficult time breathing as tears fall his closing eyes. They ran away with the fear of getting expelled if they're caught bullying him and were the reason why he fell down the stairs. They left the black bag near him after that.

...

That afternoon, a young girl with stunning blue eyes named Isabella Cross was about to get in her room when she saw Harry. She was surprised to see a student like her is breathing dangerously at the stairs where he had fallen.

Harry's unconscious and his pulse is definitely getting dangerous. She may only be a highschool student in that school but she knows how to give someone first aid since her parents are healers. She called a teacher quickly after she put a handkerchief under Harry's head after she reported about what she found.

When she saw Harry's lightning bolt scar when she returned with the teachers who scrambled to help him, she was surprised to know who the boy is.

"The Boy Who Lived?" she spoke up. Her tears had fallen off wishing that she has magic but she is only a squib that had to adapt in the non-magical world.

...

Harry was taken to the clinic where the school nurse gave him more first aid before he was taken to the hospital. Isabella Cross became worried after she learned who he is.

How will she not know him?

Even as a Squib who came from pureblood wizarding family, she knows who he is due to his fame in the Wizarding World. She came with him at the hospital after she was assigned by the school administration to look out after him as they look for culprits who could have caused Harry to fall down the stairs.

They tried to call his legal guardian but he's not answering at all. They had no choice but to call Petunia Evans (she reverted back to her maiden name after divorce) instead as she is the closest relative of Harry in their village.

Minutes later after Harry arrived at the hospital where he was confined due to his heavy bleeding and concussion, Petunia arrived to see his nephew. She's shocked to see an unconscious child lying on the bed with bandages on his head.

"What happened to him?" Petunia asked the nurse stationed near her nephew. "Can you tell me?"

"He hit his head, ma'am," the female nurse answered her. "We believe he fell down the stairs pretty badly."

It was at night as well when Severus Snape found out from his aunt after he had returned from Hogwarts that Harry was confined in a Muggle Hospital. He was filled with fury and asked Isabella whom he knows in their neighborhood, "Has the London School already informed you who did this?"

Isabella answered him, "No sir. They're still investigating but as I have heard, Harry's a victim of bullying at school."

It was just at that time that Petunia and Snape stared back at the chubby newcomer who just arrived with Aunt Victoria who fetched him.

Snape stood from the stool and hovered over Dudley. "Did you do this? I know you're bullying your cousin!"

A/n: Thanks for reading my fanfiction! I hope you like the edited version of my story!!!