1 ; overprotective

"Dad! I don't need someone to protect me! I'm already 22, I can take care of myself!" I said.

"What if you get hurt? Huh?" He spoke back.

My dad is being pretty overprotective. Yes, Lt. Hank Anderson is my father. I do understand why he's being overprotective. There had been lot's of murders these past few days, that's the reason why, and also the reason why he's leaving for a month, going to another part of the country because of all this murder shit. But i'm 22 already, an adult. I'm not a child anymore that needs someone to take care of them just to be safe.

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. "That's what I thought. I'll send him over around 12." He said as he continued to carry his bags at the back of the car.

I sighed, and continued helping him with his bags. "Wait. It's a he?" I stopped at my tracks.

"Well yeah, I trust him enough to let him take care of you." He replied, and stopped. "But if he does something stupid, give me a ring, i'll take care of it." He continued.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"He's my partner in investigating cases, Connor." He replied.

"Is he... the one who 'puts evidences in their mouth'?" I said, "I heard you talking on the phone the other day..."

flashback;
I just got home from a night out with my friends, and heard dad practically yelling over the phone?

"Jesus christ Connor! Didn't I told you to not put anymore evidences in your mouth?"

I ignored him and continued to go upstairs to my room. I'll greet him later.

present;
"Well... yeah... he is, he'll be staying at the guest room." He replied. He looked at his watch. "Well looks like I have to go now." He said. He hopped in the car and slid the widow down.

"Stay safe dad." I waved goodbye.

"You take care of yourself even if I sent someone to look over you okay? And don't get too sassy with Connor." He replied.

I chuckled. "I'm not sure about that." I replied, as he drove of.

; 11:25am ;

So what to do now? Maybe I will just do some internet browsing while I wait for this so called "Connor" person.

I locked the front door and went upstairs. Sumo is lying down on my bed. I sat down beside him and stroked his fur. I opened my laptop and began browsing. I decided to watch my favorite movie, (f/m).

; 11:59:59am ;

The doorbell rang, Connor must be here. I paused the movie and rushed downstairs to open the door. I was greeted by a guy with dark brown hair. I looked at the side of his eyes and noticed the familiar blue circle. A fucking android. Why would my dad send me a plastic asshole? He knows I hate em'.

"My name is Connor."

"Model RK800, serial number 313 248 317

"Model RK800, serial number 313 248 317. Nice to meet you." The android greeted. He scanned me for a second. "(Y/N) Anderson, the daughter of Lieutenant Hank Anderson."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't need to remind me fucking Ken doll. And do I really need to know all of that?" I spat.

"It might be beneficial for you in the future." He said smiling. "Lieutenant sent me over to take care of you."

"I don't need someone to take care of me." I said and went upstairs as he followed me. I stopped at my tracks and turned to him. "Will you stop following me?"

"I am not allowed to do that (Y/N), Lieutenant ordered me to look after you." He replied.

I groaned. "Fine." I continued going to my room and sat again at my bed. I continued watching the movie.

; 1:30pm ;

I just finished watching (F/M). I peeked outside the door. Where did that freaking android go? Meh whatever. I went back in and saw the plastic behind my door. He was there the whole time.

I jumped a bit. "Jesus christ Connor. You startled me!" I said.

"I'm sorry for startling you (Y/N)." Connor replied. "I wish for it to not happen again."

"What are you doing just standing there? Go do something else!" I said.

"As you wish." He still stood there and took out a coin and did some coin tricks with it?

" He still stood there and took out a coin and did some coin tricks with it?

I rolled my eyes. "Now what are you doing?"

"I am doing a coin calibration trick." Connor continued.

"Say what now?"

How am I going to deal with this for a month?

next update: june 1 or 2