Stark White

The dresses are shown above

---------------------------------------

As soon as Hermione turned the corner, her smile widened.

"Wait! I have to tell Pansy!" Hermione exclaimed. Hermione peered around the corner that she had just rounded. She chuckled at what she saw. Draco was towering over a group of Sixth Years. She watched in amusement as Draco was taunted and teased by their leader.

Hermione whimpered slightly as Draco threw a powerful punch, stopping only inches before hitting the younger boy. Hermione saw Draco mutter something before striding past the boy and his group. She would have to find Pansy later. Right now, she didn't want Draco to know she had been watching him.

Hermione turned and jogged towards the Eighth Year dormitory. When she reached it, she muttered the password and ran inside. Hermione was happy to see that the common room was empty. She headed to her and Pansy's room. But, when she opened the door to the room, she was met by Pansy.

"Hermione?" Pansy exclaimed in surprise.

"Pansy?" Hermione was surprised too. "How did you get here faster than me? How come I didn't even see you leave the classroom?" Pansy laughed.

"I left while you and Draco were busy flirting with each other," Pansy said while smirking. Hermione blushed.

"Pansy, you know I don't like him like that," Hermione muttered. Pansy rose her eyebrows. Hermione's face fell. "I have Ron."

"Ron?" Pansy exclaimed suddenly. "Ever since you started to really see him again, you've gotten sadder and sadder! He's not good for you! Why can't you see that?" Hermione felt tears spring to her eyes.

"I don't know, Pansy!" Hermione yelled back, despite the tears now streaming down her face.

"You don't love him! I can see it in your eyes when you talk about him!"

"I do love him! You don't know anything!"

"Hermione!" Pansy took a step towards Hermione. "The least you can do is take a break from Ron. You say that you love him, but no matter how much you try and deny it, I can see that you don't." Pansy had stopped yelling. Hermione looked down at the ground.

"Pansy," Hermione murmured.

Hermione thought of all the things Ron had done. He had hit her. He had emotionally abused her. He had even-

But Hermione couldn't tell Pansy about all of that. Who knew if Pansy would even believe her. Maybe she would think that Hermione was just trying to get attention. Hermione started crying.

"I can't do this anymore. I think you're right. Maybe Ron and I should take a break. Even if it's just for a couple months." Pansy smiled halfheartedly.

"Hermione, I didn't want to make you sad, I know it's harsh, but I want what's best for you." Hermione smiled back.

"No, you are right. I was just too scared to admit it. But, when I tell Ron, can you come with me?" Hermione asked.

"No. You and Ron should talk alone." Hermione had a moment of panic.

"No, really. Pansy, would you please come with me?" Hermione asked again, now begging. Pansy shook her head again.

"I don't think it would be good if I did." Hermione started to cry more.

"Please, Pansy. I'm too scared to do it on my own!" Hermione was back to yelling.

"Hermione, if you're really that scared, then your relationship with him really is toxic." Hermione stayed silent. "Well, I still don't think that it would be a good idea to talk about with me around. But, if you really are scared, maybe you should break up with him somewhere public. Like during lunch." Hermione's eyes fell to the ground. Finally, she nodded.