Part 30

Taehyung's POV
When I wake up again, I start to panic like I did before. I looked next to me, but this time saw a peaceful sleeping Jungkook next to me. He still looked pretty beaten up, and I still don't really know how to breathe.

"TaeTae! You're awake! How do you feel!" I turn my head and jump a little because I thought that me and Jungkook were alone. Hoseok jumps up from his chair and comes over to me. Kissing all over my face before all of my family comes over to do the same. I am showered with love, a mixture of touches and tears come from all of the boys surrounding me.

It hurts, but I'm too happy to shoo them away. I begin to cry. I'm not exactly sure why actually. Probably a mixture of happiness, pain, and worry for Jungkook but it seems to alarm the parents because namjoon asks if we can get a nurse in here and Jin starts yelling, "NURSE! WE NEED A NURSE! MY BABY BOY IS AWAKE!"

A nurse immediately walks in the room before I could protest. "Ok boys, y'all are gonna have to stand back if I'm ever gonna be able to treat him." She says while giggling at the five boys that are practically on top of me.

She walks over to me after the boys disperse and begins checking on me. I probably would have gotten an anxiety attack, being in the small hospital room and all, nurse hovering over me with no  other room available. But, everyone is here for me and this nurse is super nice and funny. I end up giggling through the check-up even though it hurts.

"You're gonna have to take it easy honey! Nothing is broken, but you've been bruised pretty bad and lost some blood from the glass of your windshield. Your boyfriend should wake up soon, though. He's got a broken rib but nothing major. Y'all are lucky you didn't get hurt more. I'd call it a miracle by the looks of that car." She says with concern. "Call me when you need cutie!" She says with a wink before leaving.

Relief washes over me and I cry happy tears. My beautiful family comes back to me and hugs me even more. I've never seen yoongi cry, but I see one tear slip that he will deny later. He buries his face in my smol stomach, which causes me to giggle. "You scared us so bad. I don't know what we'd do without you!" Yoongi cries, along with the others.

"Ok let's let the boy breathe a little shall we! Who wants food?" Appa namjoon asks.

"Ooo I do"

"Okey doke"

"ME ME ME"

"Of course"

"Taehyung would you like anything from the food court?" Namjoon asks.

"PANDA EXP- uuuuggg just get me a salad pls." I say sadly.

They all pile out of the room to go get food. When the door closes behind them, I wiggle myself up in pain. The dim lighting soothing while I crawl over to Jungkook's bed.

I gently climb on top of him and hesitantly look down at his pretty face.
Of course there's some scrapes and a black eye added. But he still looks hot as fuck. I carefully lean down and gently kiss his swollen lips.

He stirs in his sleep. HE STIRRED IN HIS SLEEP!!

The kiss seemed to work so I quickly attached my mouth to his again and again and again.

He flutters his eyes open to look into mine. I begin to cry those confusing emotional tears again, and hug him.

"Ouch, Yah Taehyung! I'm kinda hurt here!" He says.

"Oops~ sorry bae" I respond while going back to sitting on his abdomen. "How do you feel?" I ask.

"I hurt. But it's not that bad. We crashed the Jeep didn't we?" He asks.

"Um yeah. Apparently the Jeep is quite damaged.."

He looks pained for a minute but then looks back up at me and smiles. Melting all worries away. "As long as you are ok... that's all that matters." He replied.

With that I kissed him like my life depended on it. Because when you think about it, this experience has taught me that you never know when it's your last. He returns the intensity.

I hear a knock on the door. The boys have returned with food. I don't pull away until, "aah jungkookie! You're awake!"

Then I roll my eyes and climb off of Jungkook to lay by his side. All of the boys then shower him with love because he's in the family now.

We laugh (even though it hurts us) and eat food all together. I can feel us all growing closer...