Bad Idea

"I'm glad I now have more time to spend with you," (C/N) smiled, caressing your hand.

You were sitting on the swings at the park, just enjoying his company. It's something you hadn't done in a long time.

"Aww, me too. We haven't been spending as much time together as I would've liked."

"Me neither, but we can make up for that now."

Suddenly, you felt a wet drop on your head.

You put your hand up, your palm facing the sky. "Do you feel that?"

"Feel what?" (C/N) asked.

"I think I felt a raindrop."

Another drop hit your head. "There was another one!"

"Is it raining?" he asked as a raindrop hit his head.

It started drizzling. "Oh no! We didn't even bring an umbrella!" you exclaimed.

You stood up, grabbing (C/N)'s hand. "If we hurry, maybe we can make it home before it starts pouring!"

You started to run. "Woah, (Y/N), we might get sick. Maybe we should just stop by a building or something until it stops?"

"It's okay, my house isn't far away! We can make it in time! Plus, it might even get worse, so it's better to go as fast as we can!"

"If you say so," (C/N) mumbled.

You ran faster, clutching (C/N)'s hand.

"Damn girl, I didn't know you were so fast."

"I only run when I have to."

It suddenly started to rain harder.

"Oh no!" you exclaimed. "Faster, (C/N)!

You ran and ran until you reached your house. Out of breath and slightly shivering, you breathed a sigh of relief when you got inside.

"We made it, but we're soaked," you giggled, looking down at your clothes.

"At least we made it. Look at you, though! You're shaking, (Y/N)! You should take a hot shower or something," (C/N) said. 

"Yeah, you're right. I'm going to do that."

"And I'll join too!"

You looked at him. "Uhh..."

"Come on, I'm all wet too! Hahaha, wet," he smirked.

You rolled your eyes. "As much as I would love to, I am afraid that's not going to happen. Especially after what you just said. Just take a shower in a different bathroom so we save more time."

He pouted. "Fine! Next time?"

"I'll consider it."

He smirked. "I know you want toooo..."

"Just hurry up and take your shower."

~ ~ ~

After you were done with your shower, you went to your room to find (C/N) laying on your bed.

"Can I sleep over tonight?"

"I mean, my parents are gone for a few days, so why not?"

"Yay!" he exclaimed with joy.

"I'm tired. Should we go to sleep?" you asked.

"Yeah, we should call it a night. We've had a long day."

"Okay," you said, turning the light off. "Goodnight, (C/N)."

"Goodnight, princess," he said, wrapping his strong arms around your body.

You cuddled into his chest and fell asleep shortly after.

~ The Next Morning ~

You woke up feeling like you had a lump in your throat. You stretched and then sat up, cracking your neck.

(C/N) woke up due to the lack of you in his arms.

"Good morning, princess."

"Good morning," you croaked.

Your eyes widened, and so did his.

"Look at what happened! I told you you'd get sick!"

You shrugged. 

He shook his head. "What am I going to do with you? Stay right there!"

He went downstairs and came back up a few minutes later with some tea.

"This is for you, princess. I hope I made it the right way."

You smiled warmly at him. You opened your mouth to say thank you, but he quickly put his hand over your mouth.

"Shh, you're welcome."

He crawled back into bed and wrapped his warm body around you.

"Hmm, what did I tell you? I told you it was a bad idea, didn't I?"

You nodded and nuzzled into his neck.

"Next time, you should listen to me. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Shh!"

~ ~ ~

summer just started but I already miss school :,(
I think I'm one of the only people who actually like school and think summer is boring don't judge me ok