LXII. Growing apart?

~~~~~~~~~Not every relationship is perfect after all

~~~~~~~~~
Not every relationship is perfect after all. Something always happens...and you fall right into the trap.
~
//2 weeks earlier from last scene//
[Rowan's Pov]

"I'm so tired of you hanging up on me! Just because you got a little attitude about what I said! It's the truth! So man the fuck up!" I yelled into my phone before hanging up.

Jazi laughed herself crazy after hearing me curse out my asshole of a boyfriend. It's been almost two years of us being together now and things were sweet in the beginning until he started putting his "job and money" before his family at home.

"Damn, girl. Yall okay?" Jazi asked as I laid my head back in stress.

I sighed firstly and turned my head. "Trouble in paradise, really. I swear we argue every single day now because he's too set in his ways. I didn't sign up to be a single mom slash trap queen while he rip and run the streets. He stay at the trap"

"Well, Ro. He's the king of Oakland right now and it's probably getting to him. Maybe yall should talk about it"

"I've tried that Jazi but...to be honest, I don't think I'm happy anymore. I'm thirty something years-old and I feel like.....like my life is over and that me and Roy have this old couple relationship. We barely see each other and we live in the same house. When he does come home, he goes straight to bed and doesn't pay attention to his kids...nor me. We haven't had sex since last year, sis....last fucking year. There should be no reason why I feel lonely in a relationship. I'm just so...bored nowadays. My kiddies are getting big, yall saw that college I made of Aanyah when she was growing up. She sure doesn't look like that now. Those were the good old days"

❤️💬75,410 likesRoridadie_: good Ole days😓👩‍👧💞Load comments

❤️💬
75,410 likes
Roridadie_: good Ole days😓👩‍👧💞
Load comments

"RJ is getting older too and is really starting to get into girls. Pretty soon, I'm a have to give him the talk since his dad is too busy popping bands and shit. It's ridiculous. I work a part time job with Chloe in her shop and come home to a hormonal 12 year old and my boujee daughter. No man to rub my feet, ask me how my day was. No man to make feel good and to give me some good good when I truly need it. I'm just stressed out, Jaz...and with Erin back in town...I just don't know"