Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Are You Coming Home?

————————

                                 Shirts, pants, and shoes were sprawled all over the floor as Isla laid in the bed. She was content about letting things happen tonight.

Picking up her phone, she checked the time and read that it was only four o'clock in the afternoon.

It was still bright and sunny outside, and she was looking on Facebook, only to see how happy Ivory was about Yuri's graduation that she wasn't invited to.

She locked her phone and turned over and instantly frowned at the sight of the man that was laying in her bed knocked out that wasn't Dave.

It was Gerald.

The sex was still great, but he wasn't Dave in anyway, shape, or form.

She was pissed that Dave rejected her and left as soon as he found out the Yuri was in the hospital. She was so close, but she messed up by losing her cool after Dave told her no.

Dave was actually being faithful to that little girl, and that pissed her off even more because he wasn't even faithful to her when they were in a relationship for a few years.

What did Yuri have that she didn't?

Isla truly gave that man her all, only for him to drop her like she was nothing to him, and it broke her heart into pieces.

After he rejected her, she wasted no time to call Gerald over.

Smiling down at him, she couldn't help but to stare at his face. Gerald was pushing forty, but he was still fine.

His dark chocolate skin was so smooth like butter. Waves were perfectly brushed into his head and a thick beard was neatly trimmed on his face.

She slid out of the bed and as soon as she was close to the bathroom, Isla stepped on something and a pain shot through her foot.

She hissed and quickly bent down to rub the bottom of her foot, but froze in confusion when she looked down to see something gold and shiny on her bedroom floor.

Picking it up, it was gold ring.

Looking over a few feet was Gerald's pants and she put two and two together.

It was a wedding ring and it fell out of Gerald's pants pocket.

Gerald was married and Isla is his mistress.

Balding up her fist, she rushed towards a sleeping Gerald and yanked the blankets off of his sculptured body.

"You motherfucka'!" She yelled. "Get your ass out of my damn house!"

Gerald quickly got up and was met by Isla fists as he tried to grab his clothes, too bad he could barely make it as rage took over Isla and a lamp smashed into his head, knocking him out.

                      Kisses were planted all over Yuri's face as she laid in her bedroom

                      Kisses were planted all over Yuri's face as she laid in her bedroom. She was finally released from the hospital and Dave was acting super clingy.

She loved the attention, but no one in her house gave her a minute to actually breathe.

Dave was doing everything for her. Bringing her food, medicine, rubbing her feet, and applying ointment to her swollen eye that was finally starting to go down.

Her jaw was feeling better too from all of the slushees and smoothies he bought her.

"Daveee, can I breathe for a second. I'm trying to watch this." She whined.

Yuri was finally catching up with Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta and she was mad at the whole cast.

Rasheeda took back Kirk trifling ass, Karlee's hoe ass still can't keep a man or find her some business, Tommie acting a damn fool, and Ciara's a clown. She knew Ciara still wants Shoota'.

"Man you still watching this shit. All these hoes some goofys." Dave complained.

"Did you see that! Ciara smacked Keeley with her purse!" Yuri laughed as she held her chest.

Dave playfully rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone.

"You about to graduate in three weeks Yuri, what you tryna' do? I'm thinking about booking us a hotel in Vegas for a week and just take you shopping. Would you like dat'?" Dave asked.

Yuri smiled widely. "Vegas!?" She exclaimed. "Yes! Oh my god, I can't wait!" She yelled as she leaned over to kiss Dave.

"Ay, I gotta tell you something tho." He said.

Yuri sighed, hoping he didn't do nothing stupid. "What is it?" She asked.

"My baby mama gotta fly to Houston this weekend and my daughter gone be with me ..I want you to meet her." He said.

Yuri slightly smiled. "What's her name?" She asked.

"Kairi." He answered.

"Okay, I would love to meet her." Yuri said.

Dave smiled. "But I'm about to go handle some business right quick. I'll be back in a few hours, so stay up." He said.

Yuri just nodded. "Bring more snacks when you get back." She said.

Dave nodded before kissing her lips.

Finally reaching his car, he scrolled through him and Yuri's old messages and finally seen what he was looking for.

Putting East's address in his gps, he drove to his house and tried to control his anger.

He finally pulled up and read the article about East's release again to confirm, before he wasted his time showing up at his home.

Dave removed his Apple Watch, chain, and his T-shirt. He was left in his tank top and basketball shorts as he made his way to his front door.

Banging on the door, he grew impatient and continued to bang on it until the door was opened, and East stood their in nothing but a pair of shorts that hung loosely off his waist.

"Yo', who the fuck-

"Step outside nigga. Come throw with me." Dave said as he backed up until he was on the lawn.

"You trippin', you wanna fight me over that hoe? She was fuckin with the both of us at the same time bro'." East said.

"Nigga, I know that shit already. Come outside" Dave repeated.

East looked at Dave and shook his head. "I'm not about to fight you-

East was cut off by Dave's fist, hitting him right in the mouth. East started to hit back, but landed no hits as Dave threw punch after punch, landing every single one of them.

Dave's friends pulled up to East's house to watch the fight and made sure no one called the police.

"Oh my god, what the fuck is going on!?" A girl yelled screaming, coming out of East's house.

"Call my father and the police, Serenity!" East struggled to get out.

Serenity ran back inside of the house and Dave landed a punch to East's nose, knowing him right out.

Dave's friends watched and cringed at the sound and sight of East's body hitting the ground.

"Let's go." Dave said before spitting in the grass.

—————

Goals🏅

200 votes.

150 comments.

For the next chapter.