↠Secrets That Can't Be Kept - 013

"Lily! Lily wait for me!" Remus called out as he ran towards the redhead

"Lily! Lily wait for me!" Remus called out as he ran towards the redhead. "Remus?" Lily turned to him as he caught up. "Hey, nice to see you! I was wondering since you are Sage's best friend and all, did she tell you what happened between and Sirius?" Remus rushed the question. Lily eyed him before sighing. "If I tell you, you can't tell anyone... Even the other boys!" Lily pointed her finger at him with a serious expression. "I won't, I swear! Just tell me," He was pushing for answers. "Merlin, I really shouldn't be telling you," Lily mumbled as they continued down the halls.

"You know how something been going on between the two for the past two weeks? Right? Like, the secret glances, the 'to close for comfort' type touches, and how they always have to be around each other or else they act weird?" Lily tried to start her explanation. Remus nodded for her to continue on. "While they became a thing. All Sage has told is that they spent a night together," Remus stood staring at Lily as if she crazy. "So you're telling me, Sirius, one of my best mates, and Sage, the girl who had to swear her virginity because of all of the Royal bullshit, shagged?" Remus rubbed the bridge of his and laughed dryly. "Shh! Don't say that so loud! Sage is honestly really upset with herself right now, and extremely embarrassed. She never meant for it happen and has been worried about her relation with Sirius," Lily pulled Remus towards to library.

Lily sat down and Remus followed her actions as she pulled out her books and notes. "Did she tell you if they officially started dating?" Remus asked the girl. "As far as I know right now, they haven't, and I'm sure if Sage could think about that right now, she's putting herself into study mode for the OWLs," Lily looked almost proud at the mention of Sage studying, making Remus assume it was because Lily had something to do with it. "Do you think she will end up dating him?" Lily sighed and leaned back in the chair. "I think she's afraid of the thought, Remus. I mean, of course she knows that she has feelings for him, but in her head, she believes that being with someone means being with them for good. Especially because of that tradition with the Royals. If you announce a relationship publicly and then break it off, it puts a bad spotlight on them," Lily could see the slight disappointment in Remus's eyes.

---

Sirius was standing outside of bedroom door as he had his raised to knock. His hand hit the door softly and a quiet 'Come in' was heard.

"Princess?" Sirius called out to Sage as she was surrounded by books. Sage turned around in her chair and smiled at him. "I'm not a Princess anymore, Sir Black," Sirius made a sour expression when he heard what she called him. Sage laughed and shook her head. Sirius made his way to the bed that was next to her and sat down. "You've been avoiding me," The boy ran his hand through his hair frustrated. "I haven't been avoiding you, I've just been studying. Two very different things," Sage gave him a small smile.

The two stared at each other for what felt like forever. "James knows. I told him. He said he already figured... And then threatened to beat the bloody hell out of me if I hurt you," Sirius chuckled lightly at his friends words. Sage's smile widened, "Classic James Potter," She looked down at her hands. "Listen, Princess, we... We don't have to be a thing, or whatever you want to call it, I just want to keep you around. I know you regret what happened-" Sirius was cut off by Sage's hand covering his lips. "You're bloody mad if you think I regret anything between us, and if you think I don't want us together. I care about you, more than I'd like to admit. I'm just scared, and I think we need more time before we rush into anything, okay?" Sage smile at him. Sirius nodded and moved her hand off his mouth and gave it a soft kiss.

"Okay,"