Part-40 KeeSh slept off

Naksh turns his face towards the screen.

Naksh- han dekh toh raha hu movie.

She smiled.

Naksh thinks "naksh, control yourself. Keerti abhi tak teri sirf frnd ha."

It's been 1 hour they both were watching movie.
And keerti suddenly slept off on naksh's shoulder while watching it.

He senses it and turns his face towards her Witnessing her cute and innocent face.

Naksh (to himself)- ufff keerti, agar tum itni cute lagogi toh ma aur 2 din kasa rukunga.. Mann toh kar rha ha abhi apne dil ki baatein tumhare saamne boldu.

Naksh- i think mamma ko aane ma abhi 2 hrs aur lagenge. So, ma keerti ko thik sa sula deta hu yahi par. Bhoot thak gyi hogi yeh tabhi soo gyi.

He switches off the projector and made her lye down comfortably on bed and puts on the blanket till her legs.

He sat next to her on the bed.

Naksh- ok so ab ya toh soo gyi, ma kya karu??

He was thinking.

Naksh- kya karu keerti tum hi bata doo..

Meanwhile keerti grabbed his hand in sleep and tightened the grip with her palm.

Naksh smilingly looks at her.

Naksh- acha toh ya karne ko kaha ha tumne, purra time tumhara haath pakde rakhu.

He caressed her hair.

Naksh- don't worry, hamesha ka liye pakad ka rakhunga tumhe.

And he also slept half sitting and half leaning of bed holding her hand.

And the time passes.
Akshara comes back home and opens the door.

She was calling naksh's name but he was not responding.

Akshara- pata nhi, kaha ha ya dono.

She was searching them and comes to his room.
She saw them sleeping holding each others hand.

She smiled at them.

She entered the room and saw the projector and screen.

Akshara- acha toh matlb movie dekhte dekhte soo gye dono. Mann toh nhi ha dono ko uthane ka, asa krti hu todhi der sone deti hu refresh hoo jayenge.

She goes and made naksh's legs straight as he is half sitting and sleeping and she covered him with another blanket to avoid any embarrassment.

She goes.

▪After 2 hrs▪
Keerti was the one who wakes up first and saw him sleeping next to her.

She soon realized that she is in naksh's room.

Keerti- ohh shit! Ma soo kab gyi, mujhe pata kasa nhi chala.

She hesitantly getting down from the bed but she realized that he is holding her hand.

She loosened the grip and made herself free.

She went downstairs and saw akshara.

She was so scared to face her.
Gaining some courage she goes to her.

She hold her both ears in front of akshara.

Keerti- sorry aunty, woh mujhe pata nhi chala ki ma kab soo gyi naksh ka room ma. I didn't intentionally did that.

Akshara- if you didn't intentionally did that then why r u saying sorry..
It's ok keerti, tum dono abhi bache hoo thak gye honge iss liye soo gye. I understand this.

Keerti- aunty, appko burra toh nhi laga na?

Akshara cups her face.

Akshara- nhi bache, nhi laga burra.

Meanwhile naksh also comes down and saw both of them.

Naksh comes to them

Naksh- mamma aap kab aayi?

Akshara- jab tum dono so rhe the..

Both looks down embarrassingly.

Naksh- mamma sorry pehle keerti soo gyi fir ma bhi bore hoo gya aur soo gaya.

Akshara- it's ok, tum dono refresh toh hoo gye na.

Naksh- yes mamma.

Keerti- thank u so much aunty, and i think ab mujhe jana chahiye.

Naksh- ohhh yah! Let me get your bag from my room. Wait 1 min.

He goes and brings the beg downstairs.

Naksh- chalo ma tumhe drop kar deta hu.

Keerti- ok. Good evening aunty.

Akshara- good evening beta. Dhiyan rakhna apna.

She nodes and both of them leaves.

Shivam was there standing behind a tree outside the entrance.

He saw them going out in the car and started chasing them and ends up the journey to keerti's house.

He smiled wickedly.

Shivam- ohh toh ha keerti ka ghar, finally mujhe mil hi gya iska ghar.

Keerti (to naksh)- naksh thank u drop karne ka liye aur sorry becoz ma tumhare saath soo gyi thi..

Naksh- ufff! Tum kitni formality karti hoo. Just say bye dear not the sorry and thanku.

She smiled in response.
Keerti- ok.

She gets down from the car.
He waves her and goes from there.

She was standing at the opposite side of her house and was about to cross the road but sees it was full of cars.

She was waiting for the cars to stop so that she can cross the road.

Till then shivam comes from behind. He kept his hand on her mouth so that she couldn't make any sound. He dragged her and pins her to the pillar of the swing in the small park.
The park was empty. Nobody was there to be seen.