8

"Uh do you think Luke's cheating on me?" Sam asked nervously.

Linka gulped and looked at Sam in disbelief and began furiously shaking her head.

"No no no...Sam what would ever make you think that?" Linka got out of her bed and clasped Sam's hands in her own pushing them to his chest.

"Luke is absolutely crazy about you" She said giving him a smile, Sam gave a sad smile and shook his head.

"It-It just doesn't feel like it anymore Linka, he's becoming more distant lately there are times where he won't even look at me I'm worried he's losing interest or worse cheating" Sam said reluctantly, Linka squeezed his hands causing him to look at her.

She gave him a reassuring smile.
"Sam believe me when I tell you my brother only has eyes for you and would never in a million years cheat, just two days ago I heard him singing Can't help falling in Love with you by Elvis and that was just after he got off the phone with you" She said laughing sadly trying to cheer him up but he still had a sad look on his face.

"Even so Luke's Bisexual Linka for all I know he could be going around with both sexes behind my back, I heard he slept with a groupie a little while back  when I was out of town and when I asked him about he said it was a lie now I'm not so sure" he mumbled.

"Sam listen to me if there's anything I know about my brothers, It's that they don't cheat and they have the biggest hearts I know Luke would never cheat because his heart beats for you and no one else." Sam looked in Linkas eyes and saw they were filled with hope, truth and determination and he knew that she meant every word.

"You're right Linka, I won't worry about it anymore" he said giving a handsome grin.

"That right, now come on let's go you have a gig in 10" linka said putting on her shoes, Gloves and Luke's vest.

"He's lucky to have a sister like you Linka" Sam said ruffling her hair.

"All my brothers are lucky to have a sister like me and I'm lucky to have them" She said happily thinking of her brothers.

"One girl and ten boys" Sam said aloud.

"And I wouldn't trade them for the world" She hummed, Sam laughed and jogged down the stairs, Linka waited until he was gone before letting out a built up stressed sigh.

Linka pov

Phew I can't believe it Sam thinks Luke is cheating on him, That's literally impossible.

Luke doesn't cheat none of my brothers have a cheating bone in their body especially Loni he's to dumb to cheat let alone know what it is.

But Luke noway, I'm gonna have to keep an eye on him to make sure.

•••

"Come on Linka we gotta go"
•••

"COMING LUKE!!"
"Yeah I'm gonna need back up just in case"

End Pov

Linka hurried down the steps and hopped into the Van next to Domino the drummer and placed her hands in her lap.

"Everyone here?" Luke asked he got a simultaneous yes from everyone and stared the van, Linka noticed Sam reach for Luke's hand and saw him slightly squeeze it.

Luke smiled at him and drove off.

Linka pov
"Did you see that? Yeah there's no way Luke's cheating on Sam."

End