Arc 4.8

At nine exactly, Kyuwa woke up. It had been two days since he first met his Mates in this life and one entire day had been used to continuously have sex. His body was sore but he was happy to be with his Mates once again. It was rather strange though that they were both Demons in this life. 

His eyes opened to stare straight into gold eyes that were staring back at him.

"You're awake," Trazroren asked once he saw those ruby red eyes misted with sleep still, open and blink back at him.

"Mm. How long have you been awake," Kyuwa asked as he stretched his hand out to smooth across the darkened flesh of his lover. 

Trazroren's skin was a beautiful golden brown color that contrast well with his gold eyes and purple hair. Tharad also had the same golden brown skin and purple hair but his silver eyes stood out like a beacon on his face. 

"Not long. I've been waiting for you to wake up," he responded as his eyes hooded from the touch of his mate stroking his chest.

Kyuwa realized that he had nothing to do in this life aside from staying with his Mates so he was honestly just enjoying their presence. He did however worry about Numen and how he would react to him missing or him having two Demons for mates.

"Why are you frowning," Trazroren asked and used his finger to smooth out the frown lines on Kyuwa's forehead.

"Mm.. I was taken from the Forest by a Demon a couple days back and my brother must be worried sick."

"You wish to go back," his voice seemed to deepen with an angry growl and Kyuwa glanced up to see that his eyes had completely turned gold, his demonic eyes.

"Yes and No," he hurried to say the last one as Trazroren had began growling deep inside his chest at the 'yes', "I need to go back to make sure that my Brother doesn't keep worrying and possibly getting himself injured. However, I prefer being with my mates."

Kyuwa smiled at the Demon King before asking, "By the way, what can I call you both?"

"You may call me Roren and my younger brother's name is Tharad. As for him, I'm unsure what he prefers you calling him," he answered.

Tharad's long black stained nail lightly grazed Kyuwa's exposed pale arm; both the men made Kyuwa look more pale than he looked without them close by. 

"You can call me Ara if you want. But if I'm being honest, I'd rather he it being moaned than called," Tharad's voice was husky from sleep and tickled the back of Kyuwa's throat as he shifted closer to him.

"For a Shadow Blood, you don't seem as prejudice as we had assumed," Roren spoke up for the first time about the difference of their species.

"You're correct. I've come to know how despicable the other species can be if given the chance; it is not merely the Demons who perpetuate violent and disgusting acts."

Both Demons noticed how their Mate's magic spiked with the remembered violence done onto him. 

"We will take you to see your brother. However, you can't enter the Dark Forest," Roren said as Ara pulled Kyuwa into a tight hug. 

"Is there a reason why?"

"The Dark Forest is guarded by the Forest God and won't permit anyone other than a Shadow Blood within. If something were to happen while you were within the Forest, we wouldn't be able to aid you."

"You know, I've been taking care of myself perfectly fine before you both showed up," Kyuwa said with a hint of amusement.

"That may be true, Lover, but you're now pregnant," Ara pointed out as his hand smoothed over the still flat stomach.

Kyuwa laid shocked with his mouth slightly parted and Roren chuckled at his Mate's cute expressions. As if the flood gates had opened, Kyuwa began sobbing and both the Demons didn't know how to comfort him.

"Bunny, no need to cry. We'll be with you through it all and we won't allow any harm to come to you or our baby," Roren assured as he leaned forward and kissed those lips slightly damp from the tears. 

Ara leaned closer to Kyuwa's face and licked a trail from chin to the corner of his eye to remove the tear track. Both were worried for the reason that Kyuwa began crying and after he calmed himself a bit, Kyuwa gave them an answer.

"I'm really happy that I can carry your babies within me," he said with tears still trailing down his face but his lips were parted with a wide smile.  

"You've always wanted to carry our children," Roren said softly as he gazed lovingly at his mate. When Kyuwa looked at him in shock, his words registered in his head and he frowned slightly before trying to shake off 'cobwebs'.

"You.. do you remember," Kyuwa asked.

"Remember what, Lover?" Ara was confused and looked at the both of them while they continued their fierce staring contest.

"You're my Mate. Not just this time. Right," Roren asked with confusion evident within his voice.

"Yes. We've lived many lifetimes already and each time we find one another.. Do you remember them? Either of you," Kyuwa looked back at those inquisitive silver eyes that seemed to be in deep thought.

"We've been together like this before?"

Kyuwa nodded his head to answer Ara's question. Roren slid his hand up and down Kyuwa's thigh that was currently resting against his own.

"I vaguely remember that we have done this plenty of times in the past. Except.... Tharad wasn't my younger brother?"

"Huh? I wasn't your younger brother? Please don't tell me we were lovers?!"

"Pfft. Ha Ha! No, Ara. You and your brother were twins in all of our previous lives. No matter where though, I'm always your mate... I can't believe I'm pregnant," Kyuwa whispered the last part and looked down at his stomach that was currently being stroked by both men.

"Our children will be beautiful as long as they look like you, Bunny."

"I couldn't agree more," Ara agreed with his brother as he kissed the side of Kyuwa's neck. 

Kyuwa knew that it was about time to get up and get dressed, so he maneuvered himself out of both men's arms and looked around for his clothes. When he found them torn to shreds, he could only let out a sad sigh. 

"Looks like I have no clothes to wear.. Couldn't you have been a bit more gentle?"

Ara looked a bit sheepish but his smile showed how smug he felt. 

(I tried to create a picture of how I see the MC in this Arc

(I tried to create a picture of how I see the MC in this Arc. They didn't have any men ones though. D:)

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I'm trying to keep my imagination rolling but I've been worried about my other Novels that I've been having issues writing lately. Anyways, hope you enjoyed.