Chapter 17

Helena's POV (Continuation of last chapter)

I stepped out of the shower, trying to ignore the aching in between my legs.

Jesus this hurts.

I walked to the closet, ignoring my mate who was sitting on the bed fully dressed, waiting for me.

I grabbed my clothes and set the on the couch in our room.

"Staring is rude, you know?" I asked Axel who was eyeing my towel covered body.

"I know." He said, not taking his eyes off me.

'Let's mess with him!' My wolf Pixel said with a wolfy smirk.

I smirked at my wolf and dropped my towel to the floor.

I heart a 'Holy shit' leave his mouth and I slowly slid my pink lace panties on, not even sparing him a glance. But I know he's watching.

I slipped my matching pink lace bra over my shoulders and began walking towards a flushed looking Axel.

"Babe can you clip this for me?" I turned around in front of him and I felt his big hands fumble with the bra, eventually clipping it together. He let out a shaky breath when I walked back to the couch.

I put on ripped skinny jeans then put on a tight, short sleeved pink top that acted like a body suit and tucked into the jeans.

Lastly I slipped on white vans.

"You're such a tease." Axel grumbled, kissing his mark on my shoulder.

"Aw poor you." I leaned in for a kiss, then pulled away last second and started running to the front door of our house.

I opened the door and stepped outside. Just when I started walking to the pack house Axel jumped in front of me.

"You're so gonna get it later, princess." He threatened, his hand loosely holding my neck.

Yes I have a choking kink...

Sue me

I bit my lip.

Then he let go and grabbed my hand, "Don't wanna be late to the meeting do we?"

I groaned, "Thats not fai-"

"Neither was leaving me hanging." He said crossing his arms like a child.

"I'm sorry Axel." I stood on my top toes and placed my lips on his.

"Thanks baby, but you're still getting punished." I glared and walked around him, heading into the pack house.

"I'm the one that should be walking away angrily!" He shouted, jogging to catch up with me.

"Oh cause it's alwayyys about you isn't it?" I joked, successfully making Axel crack a smile.

He grabbed my hand and we walked into the meeting room together.

We sat down and began the meeting immediately.

"Okay so we all know that the Alpha Rogue is trying to get to my mate." Axel started, squeezing my hand in his and trying to stop his shaking from anger.

The warriors, Jack, and Kole nodded.

"She will be with me at all times until the rogues are eliminated, if she wants to go out, guards will be instructed to follow her even if I am there." I literally bit my tongue to keep myself from arguing.

I understand that he's trying to protect me but I don't need someone watching my every move.

"Weston and Fred are her guards on Sunday- Wednesday. Dan and Jose will be her guards for Thursday-Saturday." He paused and squeezed my hand. "We will not need a guard to surround our house at night since we do have an alarm system."

Thank god for that.

"Do any of you have a problem with this arrangement?" Axel asked staring at them.

They responded with 'No Alpha.'

"Alright, Weston and Fred, you will start tomorrow."

They nodded and Axel thanked them, then they walked out leaving Jack, Kole, Axel, and I.

"You're ugly!" Kole said out of no where, poking Jack in his face.

"Well you're stupid!" Jack retorted, slapping Koles hand away.

Axel and I watched in amusement as the two bickered back and forth like children.

A few minutes later Jack had Kole pinned to the floor and was giving him wet willies.

"Ew stop! This is worse than stepping in water with socks on!" Kole screeched pushing Jack off of him, making Jack hit his head on the chair.

"You little bitch." Jack stood up and was about to pounce on Kole but I cut their fight off by blowing an air horn.

Where did I get that, you may ask? I just found it in the couch cushions of the pack house and have been carrying it in my pocket just in case.

I fell over laughing when Kole farted and Jack jumped 5 feet off the ground.

"Y-you s-should've s-seem your f-faces!" I stuttered in between my laughter.

Through my teary eyes I saw Axel laughing with his head on the table.

"Heyyyy!" Kole pouted, "You know I fart when I get scared!"

"You shouldn't have told me that then!" I sassed, walking to the door, opening it and leaving.

I was almost at the stairs and I heard Kole say, "Aw lost puppy looking Axel had made an appearance!" He said to Axel.

I giggled to myself since the whole pack knows Axel looks lost when I leave him alone.

"It's not funny princess." I jumped when I felt my mates hand snake their way around my waste.

"It's pretty funny actually." I poked his chest and once again, ran away from him with him hot on my heels.

They're so cute together *Squeals*