Prologue

I heard a yell or a scream, I couldn't really tell the difference but from what I could tell, was that it sounded pained, agony was clear as glass windows. Why? Than I heard another toe curling scream which sounded familiar. Too familiar.

     "Mommy" I shouted where was she? Was she okay, where was dad? Where was Aubrey? Why did I have this horrible feeling in my gut? All my questions were solved when I bolted up out of my bed and realized, my walls slowly crumbling down and at that very moment I realized my house the place I spent all my life at, was on fire with my family inside.

My heart was hammering against my chest, almost thundering through my rib cage if wanting to escape, like it's owner.

I opened my eyes and stared at my ceiling, little yellow stars decorated the plain ceiling and I couldn't help but smile as I remembered me and my best friend putting them up there after explaining why I was so fascinated by the stars. How looking at them made me happy.

Long forgotten the nightmare I turned my attention to the shaking sound of my desk. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. What the hell? I bolted out of bed thinking there was some kind of earthquake I did live in California. At the quick motion my wavy chestnut locks fell out of my lazily done bun. As my feet touched the carpet I soon realized there was no earthquake.

Instead something more terrifying my phone was ringing and all to quickly it ended. I didn't have many contacts so I knew who it was I quickly checked the time.

I turned on my phone 1:24pm it read "fudgesticks."
I quickly ran to my closet to get out my clothing for the day, as I was supposed to be awake already. I realized a minute to late as I heard my bedroom door slam open and I saw no other than one mad best friend.

I looked at her dark brown eyes and bronze skin. "Okay this time it was serious."
She raised and eyebrow at me and sighed exaggeratedly and looked at me "Okay explain why you're up late. Again." Lexi said giving me a pointed look but of course a teasing look in her eyes that calmed my nerves a little but only a little because nothing less my best friend was a scary women.

I looked at her brown eyes as I squinted mine. I inhaled and puffed my cheeks. Lexi raised her eyebrow higher, I didn't miss the side of her lips twitch. I exhale letting my shoulders drop "I got nothing." I said in a deflated tone quite upset at myself I wanted to fix my sleep schedule I really did.

Easier said than done.

She looked at me and smiled "It's okay babygirl, two days so far is better than none!" She said cheerfully pulling something out from behind her.

I looked at her and then at the bag. I couldn't help the squeal that left my lips.

"Donuts!!" I cheered throwing my hands in the air and running out the door to the bathroom down the hall from my bedroom. I quickly did my business and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I ran back to the bedroom to see Lexi sitting down crisscrossed on my bed looking at her phone intently.

She must have heard my footsteps because when she saw me her whole face lit up and she set her phone down. I smiled at her and sat beside her and snatched the bag and dug in.

Glazed donuts, yummy.

♡————————————————————————♡
HI, long time no see!! I'm sorry for the long wait but you see.. I didn't like how many grammar errors this story had and how the story moved REALLY Fast so I'm here re editing at my best capability, and once I'm done editing I'll continue my story!! :) 

!Goodnight, Good Morning, Good Evening, or whatever time it is for you have a Wonderful day!