9

'And you're absolutely sure he's not cheating'

"Yawnnn yes Clare I've been keeping my eye on him for 3 days I know he's not" Linka said as she tiredly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

'That's good Luke doesn't seem like the type to cheat' Clare said from the other line, Linka opened a cold bottle of water and let the refreshing liquid race down her throat she felt a few droplets escape and make their way down her chin and plotted a course for her breast.

She stopped chugging and sighed in relief setting the half empty bottle on the table and sitting down.

"That's because he's not the type none of my brothers are and if they ever were I don't know what I'd do" Linka said truthfully thinking about what she'd do and thinking of what she might not do.

'Yeah What would you do if Ronaldo cheated?' Clare asked going into one of her panics.
'Oh I swear if he ever does I'll rip him a new one Just say the word Linka' Clare said Linka giggled and shook her head then frowned a bit.

"Don't worry Clare, and I don't know what I'd if he ever were to either, he blows off every girl that tries to get close to him in that way and he makes it known that we're together and clearly never splitting" Linka said reassuring herself but then frowned again.

"But then again he's been a little distant towards me lately, Clare has he been acting strange at school lately to you?" linka asked worriedly.

'Come to think of it no not really, He seems more in thought though, and he's always saying he's busy when I ask him if he wants to Come with me to see you I don't know if that's something' Clare said she heard Linka whine over the phone dramatically.

"It might be something What if he's avoiding me?" Linka whined buring her head into her free palm.

'Don't worry linka I'm sure it's nothing" using an optimistic go getter tone to help cheer her friend up.

"Yeah....Nothing" she mumbled.
She could feel Clare's worry reaching out to her.

"Hey links I gotta go Mom and Mom said lights  out at 8:30pm Since schools back in session.

"Alright I'll see ya later, Bye Clare"

Clare said her goodbye and hung up, linka heard the click and sighed she sat for a minute and quickly dialed Ronaldo' s phone number.

The phone rang three times before it picked up.
Linka was expecting him to greet her like he normally did but didn't instead he said.

"Hey links babe listen I'm kinda in the middle of something and I can't talk right now I'm gonna have to call you back" he didn't give her a chance to respond and hung up, Linka looked a miss and called him again this time no answer she called him 6 more times and still no reply.

Linka sighed and put her phone on the table, she didn't even notice someone coming down the stairs.

"Linka? What are you doing down here in those pajamas no less" Linka looked and saw her brother loni rushing over to her and throwing his sea-foam robe over her and sat in the chair next to her and faced her.

"You could have caught a cold" he said worriedly even though there was no cause for alarm it was 70 degrees and it was scorching hot inside the loud house, The thermostat was broken and messed up the houses A/C order.

It was bone chilling cold from 6:00am to 11:09pm and scorching hot from 11:10pm to 5:59am and it was only 11:20pm which is why linka came down stairs in nothing but a white sports bra and black boy shorts that ride up every time she goes up the stairs.

"Don't worry Loni I'm fine I just came down for some water, I'm gonna go back to. Sleep now" Linka said removing the robe and handing it back to him and picked up her bottled water, he looked at her in slight concern.

"Oh are you sure? Do you want me to read you a story and stay with you till you fall asleep?" He asked following her, but linka quickly turned around putting her hand up stopping her brother in his tracks.

"Loni I'm 15 I'm too old for bed time stories but thanks it's a nice thought goodnight" She said hugging her brother and jogging up the stairs.

When linka got up the stairs she let out silent curses forgetting that these shorts ride up when she goes up the stairs.

As she was straightening out her shorts she didn't notice a figure emerge from the bathroom until her name was called.

She looked and saw Luke staring at her like a deer caught in head lights.

"Oh hey Luke I was just coming back up from down stairs I'm going to bed now" she said as she finished straightening out her shorts and walking back to her room.

Luke watched as his sister walked back to her room in a slow motion and got a chance to asses the sight before him.

Wide soft hips, soft round juicy bum, soft unblemished porcelain skin and a figure that just wouldn't quite her.

Luke heard a thud and saw she dropped her water bottle and hopped dear and near that she'd pick it up which she did allowing to get a great view of her ass and...

"Fuck" He mumbled walking back into the bathroom