Part29

Atlast after being tired of finding nandini nd being tired of being strong manik sat on the sofa wid his hands on his face..tears rolled down his nd everybody else's cheeks as nandini was nowhere to be found..

Suj(crying)-pata nahi meri beti kahan hogi..

Vikrant was consoling her..

Manik opened his eyes nd saw dat everybody was getting weak every minute nd realised that he HAD TO BE strong..he cant fall weak..

He stood up nd said-"nandini ko kuch nahi huaa hoga..we know she is a strong girl..

He was actually confused whether he was saying to others or he was assuring himself by saying dis..

Cabir went nd hugged him..
Manik was abt to say something when his phone rang..he immediately picked up nd it was from police..

PHONE CONVO..

Man-hello

Pol-hello sir..actually ur wife has met an accident nd we have taken her to city hospital nd...

The police kept on saying things nd detail abt it but manik was just stuck to "ur wife has met an accident"

Phone fell from his hands nd he fell on his knees..
Dhruv immediately took the phone nd started talking to police..

END OF PHONE CONVO..

He told everyone what happened nd all broke down..
Manik was still sitting on d floor with his hands on his face..he wasnt crying..
He sat their like a motionless statue..

Muk-manik chalna yaar..tu weak ho jayega toh kaise chalega..

Vikrant-instead of wasting time here lets go to hospital..fasttt
He also had tears in his eyes..

Everyone rushed towards their car nd left for hospital..

Fab5 nd navya were in d same car while the elders in other..
Manik wasnt in the state to drive d car so dhruv was driving it..

The journey from der house to hospital was of 20 minutes..

But it seemed like 20 decades to manik..
He just wanted to see her..
He just wanted to feel her..
He just wanted her..
Thats all he wanted nd thats all dat mattered..

Finally dey reached hospital..
Manik was the first one to run inside..

He asked d receptionist-"Nandini Malhotra..which room is she in?!"

Rec-sir she is icu..go straight den right..

Manik nodded nd ran towards icu followed by others..
Ppl gasped seeing the most famous nd successful band of country in front of their eyes..FAB5..

As soon as he saw nandini from the mirror inside icu it felt like someone shot 1000 bullets into him at the same time..it hurted dat much..or maybe even more dan dat..

His life,nandini was lying lifelessly..
All the drips..pipes nd wht not attached to her..

Everyone broke down seeing the "always happy girl" like dat..

But manik did not cry..he just wanted to kill d the person who did dis..
Who did dis to his girl,his life,his wife,his nandini..

But only if he knew dat it was nandini's fault nd not the truck driver's though the poor driver was already dead..

Man(in his oh-so-manik attitude)-Call d police here cabir..

Cabir nodded nd called d police..
Police came there immediately..

Police-yes sir..wht happened..

Man-u tell me wht happened..where is dat bust**d who did this to my wife..

Police-sir he is already dead..he died on the spot..

Man-i m glad he did otherwise i wud have killed him anyways..he is the bloody reason behind my wife lying here in dis stupid hospital..
He said with pain in his eyes nd alot of anger for dat driver..

Police was actually scared to tell him dat it was nandini's fault becoz she was listening to music very loudly nd was very lost in it..

But somehow gathering d courage he said-sir..i m sorry but it was mam's fault..
He said it in a go..

Manik's head shot up..he grabbed d collars of that inspector nd shouted on him-how dare u say dat abt my wife..she drives very safely nd i bloddy know dat..

The police got scared when yash came to manik nd said-sunle ek baar inki baat manik..

Manik left his collars nd started pacing the room huffing wid anger..

The policeman continued-sir u are right mam was not driving roughly but she was very lost in d music dat she didnt realise the truck driver horning continously..

As soon as the police said this manik remembered dat nandini told him dat she listens to music on very loud volume when she is alone in d car

Manik had also warned her to not do dat..but he kept quiet to listen to officer..

Police-Sir we checked the cctv footage of the roads also nd it clearly indicated dat the truck driver horning nd he also stopped the truck but mam was so lost dat she didnt realised nd collided wid it..

Vik(with anger in his voice for nandini)-are u sure abt this inspector..

Pol-yes sir..we made sure that we checked everything atleast twice to make sure whose fault it was..if u want we can also show u the footage..

Sujata nd nyonica were continously crying..Afterall they r her mothers..

Alya mukti nd navya were no less..dey had bonded wid nandini really well were very close to her..

The police left from there..

Manik nd vikrant were very angry on nandini for doing dis..manik wanted to scold her left,right nd centre but for dat she needed to be awake..she needed to open her eyes..she needed to be ALIVE..

Nd thats wht everyone including manik nd vikrant wanted..they wanted their nandini back..specially manik..

He went nd sat on one of the chairs throwing his head back away from each other..

TU JO NAZARO KEH SAAMNE KAL
HOGA NAHI..
TUJHKO DEKHE BIN MEIN MARNA
JAUN KAHIN..

He remebered how nandini used to cry even if there was a lkttle pain or she was even  a little hurt..but right nkw she must be hurt so much..it must be hurting her so much..

TUJHKO BHUL JAUN KAISE MANE NA MANAU KAISE TU BATAAA...
ROKE NA RUKE NAINA..
TERI ORE HAI INHE TOH REHNAA..
ROKE NA RUKE NAINA..

Just then doctor came out..everyone rushed to him nd asked if nandini was okay or not nd his answer scared d shit out of dem-"if she doesnt reegain consiousness in next 10 hrs den i m afraid dat we might lose her"

KAT TA HUH LAKHON LAMHE KAT TE NAHIN HAI
SAAYE TERI YAADON KEH HAT TEH NAHIN HAI..

All cried der heart out nonce again..they were all broken..sad nd scared core..wht if they lose her..wht if she goes leaving dem..forever..

ISHQ MEIN JAANE KAISI YEH BEBASI HAI..
DHADKANO SEH  MILKAR BHI DIL TANHA HAI..
DOORI MEIN MITAUN KAISE MAANE NA MANAUN KAISAIN
TU BATAAN...

Manik sat back again on the chair nd tears rolled down his cheeks once again..she was his life nd they were just married..wht abt those promises of humesha?!

ROKE NA RUKE NAINA..
TERI ORE HAI INHE TOH REHNAA..
ROKE NA RUKE NAINA..

Manik said looking at ICU-"Come back baby..ur monster needs u"

________________________________________________________