Eleven

Everybody had finished off their main tasks for today, so a few of us we were just sitting in the cafeteria. Quinn and Zayn were by the large window on the opposite side of the room exchanging papers with what I assumed were their own drawings. Those two never seemed to be apart, just continuously chatting whenever they could. You'd always be able to hear their conversations in the office since their desks are situated right besides one another. 

"Disgusting is it not?" Harry mumbled with his mouth full, bits of his food spitting out and landing on the table.

"Your eating habits? Then yes," I grinned.

"No," he paused and swallowed. "Look at them, the little love birds." 

I shrugged, "I find it cute." 

"You would," he says.

I smiled at the two of them, Quinn placing her hand over Zayn's and leaning on his shoulder. "Are they dating?" 

"Engaged," Niall said walking in with a stack of papers in his hand. He threw the large pile to Harry.

Engaged? 

She never mentioned this. "I did not know that..." Of course they're engaged.

"What's this shit?" Harry pointed to his large stack of files and neatly placed manila folders. 

"That is your homework. Everything you need to know about you-know-what." Harry took another bite from his sandwich and flicked through the pages on one of the folder. Niall glanced at me then at Harry, tilting his head to motion him away. I crossed my arms and furrowed my brows in confusion. Harry piled the paperwork in one arm and walked behind Niall, following him to the bathrooms. I sighed once they were out of sight.

There was a notebook on the table where Harry was sitting. I've noticed this before on his desk, usually hidden under piles and piles of paperwork. I looked around to make sure nobody was looking and flicked through the pages. 

I was not expecting to see what I was looking at.

Drawings. Of... wolves?

Every single page was filled with dissimilar sketches of them, some larger than others, some more detailed and coloured. There was a large wolf taking up the whole page, the front view of its face with its jaw wide open showing the impressively yet frightening canine teeth. The detail put into this sketch was to the point where it looked realistic. The eyes of the beast were wide, almost far too big for its face. But they held the brightest blue, clearer than a cloudless sky. 

Why had he drawn something so terrifying, yet so beautiful? There was something small jotted down in the corner of the page, Dave Styles. 

Dave Styles?

Alpha Werewolves. Born, cursed or bit. Strong, higher-ranked, leaders.

Appearance: Intimidatingly abnormal in size, charcoal black, sharp canines, ice blue eyes.

Status: Alive.

Wolf type: Alpha. 

SOON TO BE DECEASED.

Is this some kind of profiling on his sketches? 

I flicked to the next page, this time a full structure of a large wolf. This looked much larger than a regular wolf, and much more built in muscle. In large bold letters the word 'ME?' was written at the top of the page. This sketch was much more different than the other I had seen, the eyes of this creature were a less menacing green; speckled with a light blue. Almost, just almost the same blue as the other beast.