⌜ eighteen ⌟

before starting this chapter, i just want to say thank you for supporting this book ♥

days passed by and friday came which means they're finally going to chenle's family's beach house.

chenle already planned out everything and asked his parents to excuse all of them from class.

donghyuck threw his bag inside renjun's car and stared at the person sitting at the driver's seat.

where's renjun?❞ donghyuck questioned

jeno showed him his eye smile ❝he's with nana, helping him pack his things.

and are you ok with that?❞ donghyuck thought that jeno was a kind of possessive boyfriend.

why?

jaemin is your boyfriend..

jeno laughed ❝and renjun is OUR bestfriend.

donghyuck just squinted his eyes at jeno. he didn't understand what jeno meant. this poly relationship thing was so confusing.

you should also help mark inside, it seems like he's having a hard time.❞ jeno suggested

donghyuck nodded and went inside mark's house, only to see mess everywhere.

chan was just sitting down at the sofa, watching tv. the baby noticed someone getting inside the house and his attention diverted to the guy standing by the door.

hi papa!❞ chan smiled

donghyuck smiled back ❝where's mark?

chan pointed at the guy running from the kitchen to his room.

he looked like a mess.

donghyuck followed mark behind and watch him pack his and chan's things inside the bag.

you didn't pack last night?

mark jumped from his place and accidentally let go of chan's baby bottle. ❝oh shit. you scared me.

donghyuck laughed and went to pick up chan's baby bottle and placed it inside the white bag.

i was about to pack our things but i accidentally slept early.❞ mark shrugged ❝and woke up late.

need help?

mark nodded his head and grabbed the two backpacks. ❝you could carry chan.

but chan is heavy.

that's your fault for letting him eat plenty of foods these past few days.❞ mark giggled ❝the bags are heavier.

it became a habit of donghyuck to cook breakfast for them and eat together with them.

donghyuck heaved a sigh and left the room with mark, smiling, following him from behind.

chan is going to the beach with daddy and papa!❞ chan raised his hands at donghyuck, asking him to carry him

and donghyuck glady carried him. ❝does chan know how to swim?

chan pouted ❝no.. but papa will help me!

donghyuck laughed and opened the front door. ❝papa doesn't know how to swim.

mark laughed from behind which caused donghyuck to look at him

you got a problem with that huh?

after locking the door, mark smirked at donghyuck ❝i didn't say anything.

then both papa and chan will drown!❞ the baby cried out

mark went nearer to the two and pinched chan's cheeks. ❝daddy knows how to swim. daddy will save chan and papa from drowning.

donghyuck smiled ❝nope. we will let daddy drown together with us!❞ he joked

ok then, daddy will save chan then leave papa.❞ mark rolled his eyes at donghyuck

chan hugged donghyuck so tight, but not too tight that'll choke donghyuck ❝i don't want to leave papa.

a car honked, making the three stop their conversation.

jeno rolled down the car window and gave them a teasing smile ❝the three of you are going to be a happy family.

donghyuck coughed and mark tightened his grip at the backpacks.

w-we should go..

mark nodded at what donghyuck said. ❝y-yeah..

⎯⎯⎯⎯
have a nice day