⌜ nineteen ⌟

❝BEAACCHHH!!❞ lucas screamed as he got out of the bus first

BEAACCHHH!!❞ lucas screamed as he got out of the bus first.

chand tilted his head ❝bitch?

renjun widened his eyes at what the baby said ❝chan it's beach. sea. ocean. water.❞ then turned to lucas and slapped his arms. ❝pronounce it properly!

lucas just laughed while rubbing his arms. he noticed mark and donghyuck having a hard time carrying their bags so he thought of helping them.

i can carry chan. i didn't bring that much with me.❞ lucas said

lucas already know about mark having a child. taeyong explained to him everything and he didn't freak out. he thought it was normal since mark was going through puberty.

the baby just stared at the tall guy.

come here to uncle yukheii~❞ lucas raised his brows up and down

papa, he is scary.❞ chan said while hugging donghyuck.

everyone laughed at lucas' reaction. he placed his hand on his chest and made a face telling them he was hurt at what the baby said.

don't worry chan, he won't bite.❞ donghyuck gave chan to lucas and you could see the tall guy grin widely.

you look like minho hyung.❞ the baby cupped lucas' cheeks and squished it

lucas raised a brow ❝who is minho?

mark got out of the bus and smiled ❝he's the one who helped me.

the house, chan and mark is currently living, was minho's. minho found mark alone in the streets, carrying a baby, and pitied him so he let him stay in his house. until one day he had to go and stay in japan permanently and decided to give mark the house.

remembering everything minho did for him made mark smile. if it wasn't for him, he would still be in the streets.

minho was practically his savior.

here let me help you with that.❞ jeno said and carried renjun's bag upon seeing him having a hard time

thank you.❞ renjun smiled

anything for you babe.❞ jeno giggled

renjun's eyes widened and turned to jaemin, who was beside him, and tried to explain what jeno said. ❝hey jeno didn't mean to give me that nickname—

it's ok.❞ renjun was expecting for jaemin to get jealous but instead, the younger just ruffled his hair. ❝the nickname suits you, sweetheart.

renjun was confused. why is his friends acting like this?

meanwhile, chenle was carrying four bags. he was the only one who carried that many. he didn't know why he brought so many things when his family practically owns the beach house.