[24] Time

Please don't be in love with someone else,
Please don't have somebody waiting on you.

|
|
|

Fourth wall breaker's pov

   How the hell am I going to fight against Thanos.

   I'll be dead the minute I see his face. And I have not watched Infinity War, I don't know their future. I was scared, for real, I was pretty scared.

   I spent the whole morning designing my suit for Tony, I figured since there's no Gwen right now, (and it'll be awesome if she'll never show up in the MCU because Peter is mine, Yandere-mode activated.) I could steal her suit.

   I called Tony up to talk about the suit. I already finished my awesome drawing.

   Expectation

   Reality

   Tony took my drawing in his hand and sighed

   Tony took my drawing in his hand and sighed. "I don't understand." He said.

   "So that's a hoodie, yeah? Inside of it is pink or whatever color (Your favorite color) is cool too. And the arms and the legs are black."

   "Okay... I'll see what I can do." Tony walked out to his lab, I was moved back from the hospital to the new Avengers facility.

   "I'm so excited that I'll have a partner." Peter smiled at me so sweetly, I could die. Who told Tom Holland to be this cute, it's not fair.

   "Me too. I can't picture myself shooting webs yet. I don't think I can do much..."

   "I'll train you. I know Mr Stark is aware that you weren't bit by a Spider, he will have a helpful functions in the suit, enough for you to take care of yourself."