61. MM is Back- I

Hello Fam. This chapter might be repeating or boring but I felt it's important. :)

Happy Reading...

Tears welled up in Manik's eyes seeing his name on the front page. Unknowingly this diary gave him a hope. He kept staring the first page for a while making another soul restless.

MM Pov

Hey, guys. I know you all have missed me but let me tell you a secret. While you all were busy focusing on that friend of Nandu's, she was telling me all that was happening in her life. Except for yesterday. I don't know what happened that she was crying continuously. Abhi is taking care of her while your hero just kidnapped me. I won't mind because I realized he is a nice guy and probably he loves Nandu which she doesn't have any idea about. Anyway, if he wants to know her secrets let it be. If he's hurting her, I will kill him. If he's making her agree to love him or something like that, I will make it clear to him, I am Nandu's first love. I don't know why he is staring at his name for this long. Don't tell me this hero of yours forgot his own name?

Pov Ends

Gathering courage, Manik started turning the pages.

A/N - The Day's are numerically mentioned but in actual imagine the Dates instead of the numbers. And Chapter names are for your reference. Any confusion, please do comment. 

Manik's Pov

Day-1 - (chapter -6)

Dear MM,

I never thought I would ever need you again. Today was the most unexpected day of my life. Abhimanyu asked me to join his company as there is some vacancy, and he would always be there around me. After going there I got to know that Abhimanyu works in Malhotra industries and the job that I was supposed to join is as a P.A to his boss. The boss is him, I met him, I met Manik. I was shocked to the core to find him there. He was never into business. As much as I know him, he wanted to become a singer. That's what everyone used to call him, rockstar. He had a smile on his face, but that hardly reached his eyes. Those eyes which I was in love with, have lost its spark. All these years I was happy because I thought he was happy in his life. But no. Music brings peace to him. And that peace reflects in his eyes. Music connected us. It always draws me towards him but he, he left it. I will bring back that music into your life again, Manik.

Manik: Why does it remind me of someone. How does this girl knows about me wanted to be a singer? Guess kiya hoga kya, maybe from school. I am the only band member from Fab5 that she knows.

MM: Dono ek hi type ke pagal hai. Nandu pyaar karti hai tujhse. Koi baat nahi, aage aage khud hi samajh aayega ise.

Day-2 - (Chapter - 12)

hey MM,

You know, how happy I am today? Yesterday, the person with whom I accidentally collided, turned out to be Cabir, one of my boss. When Abhi introduced me to him, I was totally scared and there he asked me to be his sister.

Then Manik. I went to his cabin with his coffee and he shouted at me. Not literally, but he was talking to me in a disinterested tone that I felt so bad.

I left from there and the next time I went to his cabin, he was all up with his over-excitement which I don't have any idea about. I actually thought him to be suffering from some bipolar disorder. I know it's stupid of me. We went to a meeting, which went ok as Manik was backing me up wherever required. The most important thing is he remembers. He remembers me. He knows me. He took me to our school. How stupid of him to think that I don't know him when every single person in our school does. He was literally introducing himself to me that he was my classmate. The best part was his confession. He asked me to be his friend. The confession which had so much purity in it by the end of which I had tears in my eyes. So finally, after all these years, we became friends. He took me to eat pani puri, in his words, his treat to celebrate our new friendship. You know how cute he is. He was upset with Cabir bhai because Cabir bhai always eats his pani puri. He is the CEO of his company and he was fighting for his pani puri. I just felt like pulling his cheeks.