"I Want Us To Be Real."

Hey, guys, sorry for taking so long to update. I've been finding it hard to write this chapter.

I have been focusing on Blaze's book though and it seems to be going well as I've written a few chapters which I will publish as soon as I sort out the description because I am terrible at them.

But anyway, enjoy!

-Maria-

"Ouch," I muttered, resting my hand on my stomach as my baby kicked my ribs harshly.

I sighed, rubbing my belly. "Baby boy, you hurting mama," I told him with a smile. I found out the gender of my baby a few days back and I was really happy. I didn't mind a girl or a boy.

Leonardo was happy too and seemed very excited to meet his first child.

I didn't like how my life was going though. I was married to someone I didn't love and having their baby. The only good coming from this was my baby but sometimes I wished for more. A life where my husband loved me and I had a happy family. It felt as though that was never going to happen.

I sighed, covering myself with the duvet. I was extremely tired as usual and went to sleep.

I woke up about an hour later and slipped out of bed.

I showered (again) and got changed before heading downstairs and into the living room, sitting down. I sighed, bored. There was literally nothing for me to do besides rub my belly. Leo never took me out and Valentina was usually with Dante. Vincenzo was usually with Mia too. I had no one.

I heard the front door slam and the sound of quick footsteps. The door opened and Valentina walked in, "Maria! Quick, I need your help. It's Leonardo."

My eyebrows furrowed but I followed the pregnant lady out the house and into another building where Leo's office was.

She opened the door and immediately I saw Leonardo yelling and throwing things at the wall while Dante and Vincenzo stood there. Dante looked emotionless and Vincenzo looked bored as if nothing was happening.

"What's going on?" I asked Valentina softly as Leonardo threw more glass at the wall and I flinched. "His other brother, Cristiano betrayed him and left. He's pissed."

I sighed, nodding. "What should I do?" I didn't even realise he had another brother.

"Maybe you can calm him down?" Val asked, looking at me hopefully. I bit my bottom lip and looked at Leo. Here goes nothing.

"Leo," I said, cautiously coming closer as he started punching the wall. "Leo!" I exclaimed, about to touch his arm but I was frightened. His fists were bleeding. I had to stop him. "Leonardo, I know you're angry," I said in a kind tone as he angrily punched the wall, denting it.

"I understand, baby, I do. But this isn't the way. Can you stop and look at me?" I asked, hoping he would but he didn't seem to want to listen. I sighed, "Leo, please. Leonardo, can you look at me?" I asked as the others left the room, leaving me to deal with him.

"Leo!" I snapped, "Leo!" I gasped, looking at the blood on his hands. I pushed him away from the wall and he stumbled back, an angry and dangerous look on his face. I walked over to him and lifted his head up so he was looking at me.

My face softened and shook my head at him, my hands cupping his warm face. "Leonardo," I whispered softly, "look at yourself." I shook my head, stroking his cheek gently. "Calm down," I said quietly, "calm down."

His breathing pattern went back to normal and I kissed his forehead. "Thank you." His hand unexpectedly went to my bulging stomach, placing his bruised hand on it gently. I smiled a little, "Come on, I'll get you cleaned up and then you can feel the baby."