I hope I don't get killed

And I'm back❤️

The next chapter will be a Q&A with the characters; so write any question you want for Hunter, Adrien, Jaden, Melissa, etc; here and they will answer them in the next chapter XD.

Now lets continue
~~~~~~~~~

I was running throughout Adrien's house, Adrien chasing after me. I have never ran so hard in my life, I was losing my breath as I kept on running; my lungs burned as it kept going on an irregular rate and my heartbeat increased drastically. I have never done so much exercise as I am doing now, I think I have been running for 5 min maybe? I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that Adrien can't catch me no matter what, not after what he told me...

Flashback

After I pulled Adrien out of his house, I stopped in front of him and gave him a reassuring smile basically telling him that nothing will happen to Connor. He still wanted to go inside, but I stopped him the few times he tried.

"Now, where do you want to take me on our date?" I asked him, he looked at me and then plunged his hands in his pockets as if he was looking for something.

"It's a surprise," he said and gave me a mischievous smile. His smile made me feel a bit uneasy. "Hunter, come here," he said gently. But I could still pick up a small portion of an evil tone in his voice. I had a bad feeling about how he was speaking to me, so I shook my head rapidly.

"Oh come on baby, I won't bite," he said. He gave me a smile and walked slowly towards me.

'Baby?' I thought as I walked slowly back. 'He never calls me baby. Somethings up,' I thought.

"Yeah? But I do," I said to him as I backed away. He kept on walking slowly towards me. He looked like a human trying to approach a wild animal. "So I suggest you stay away from me Adrien," I warned. He kept walking towards me, he was starting to freak me out.

"Oh Hunter, don't be like that," he said as he walked. "I won't do anything to hurt you." He said as he kept walking, I kept backing up. "I just want to give you something," he said. He then pulled out a black strip of fabric.

A blindfold?!

"Come here!" He said impatiently as he plunged towards me, I dodged him and ran away.

Flashback over

"Hunter, come on!" He yelled as he ran after me. "I won't do anything to you, I just need to blindfold you to take you to the place," he said. He continued to run after me.

"Oh yeah? I ain't that stupid Adrien! If you want to kidnap me and throw me away somewhere at least do it right!" I yelled as I started to pick up the pace. "How do you think I was kidnapped the first time?!" I yelled back at him and he stopped, I slowed down and looked back at him. He seemed to be taken aback by the sudden information I gave him.

It's understandable. How will you react if someone tells you that? I don't even know.

He didn't seem to budge from where he stood, and I didn't either. How could I? He had a blindfold in his hands and he wanted to take me to some unknown place. I know it's some surprise but I would like to know where he is taking me.

At least let me know where he's going to kill me.

I walked towards him, he didn't seem to move an inch since I started walking towards him. Once I was in front of him, he seemed to look up at me and I could now see his facial features. His lips formed a small frown and his eyes showed a glint of sadness, I didn't like to see him sad. It wasn't too long since he and I were balling our eyes out in his room. I sighed heavily and took the blindfold from his hands.