TWENTY EIGHT

- Juliet's POV -

Nyssa was shivering.

Marie was whimpering.

Cain was quivering.

Adam was trembling.

Nathan was sleeping.

And Alex and Juliet were completely at peace.

But Cole?

He fucking peed himself.

It was around seven in the morning when someone loudly blew a trumpet (not kidding) and everyone slowly woke up.

First Nyssa felt something warm cover her. Then it felt a little wet.

Then she smelled it.

She had gotten up and SCREAMED like Satan himself had come for her life. It woke Alex and Juliet immediately.

Alex and Juliet, of course, were too busy staring at Nyssa with their jaw gaping and then at Cole to realise their position.

Juliet's shirt had ridden up, and Alex's hand was on her bare waist. The other one was on the bed, supporting himself up. Juliet, on the other hand, was basically using Alex's chest as a support for her back while looking at Nyssa and Cole - horrified.

Someone yelled. "Open up!" Alex undid the zipper of the tent and Mr Callaghan and Miss Colin burst into their tent without any warning. The second they saw the situation, they both cringed.

Nyssa shot up and ran out of the tent like Hades' hellhounds were hot on her heels. And then, she jumped into the river that was right next to their campsite.

Juliet cringed. "That's just gross. Poor fish."

"Poor frogs," Alex said quietly.

Juliet gave him a weird look, a little fondness in her eyes. "Weirdo."

"What's going on?" Someone mumbled.

The four of them turned to look at Cole, who was so ridiculously ignorant of what he had done.

He slowly looked down, and his face morphed into horror.

He screeched.

He ran like hell and jumped into the river.

"Double gross," Juliet muttered.

Alex shook his head. "My sister is scarred for life."

"Poor Nyssa."

"We may need bleach," Alex added.

Juliet laughed, and Alex stared at her.

Mr Callaghan slowly left, looking as though he still hadn't quite comprehended what exactly happened yet. Miss Colin eyed Alex and Juliet and gave Juliet a grin and mouthed, "CUTE."

Juliet glared at her English teacher.

Miss Colin giggled and left the tent.

Alex cleared his throat and said, "atleast he didn't... well, until us."

Juliet laughed. "You mean, thank god his aim wasn't too far?"

"Something less direct," Alex chuckled.

Everyone started coming out of their tents and giggling while looking at the river, where two buffoons were rubbing their skin like crazy. Nyssa swam far away from Cole.

Juliet and Alex carefully avoided their tent and took out their belongings, which were luckily unscathed and completely dry and safe.

They changed in Adam's tent and then put their luggage in the bus. Lunch was quick but satisfying. And then they were going fishing.