❤THIS LOVE - 58❤

Let me drink your heart drunk

Let me dream your eyes shut

Let me get your mind off

Let me get your body talk 

I want to feel you...

warning: smut

_

I bit my lower lips harder, "Taehyun--"

A moan escape from my mouth as he was thrusting his finger inside my folds.

"List--" I tried again to say but his long finger moved deeper in and out. I was breathing heavily.. feeling my body hot while cold water dripping from my hairs. 

"Wait up." I hold his hands to stop which were going further.

"What is it..?" He asked as his finger moves inside.. touching the walls made me moan again.

"I.. I need to change my dressing. It's.. wet." I said it at last. 

"I can undress you... You don't have to change." He smirked as he leans in over my lips. My fingers touches his lips making him stop in his track. 

"I was saying about medical dressing, honey." 

He froze on the spot.

At last he understood and drove home. He groaned in despair in between made me chuckled. 

"Honey ride me home.. I'll ride you back." 

Taehyung took a glance, "I won't go easy on you, love."

After 15 minutes, we were home. The whole ride I teased him and I liked the way he reacts. I missed this so much. 

I removed my black stilettos and put them in the shoe rack.

I got pulled back as he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"It's time love.."

He whispers in my ears sends shivers down my spine. 

"Let me at least change--"

"I'll do it in a zippy." He said as he arranged the medical box on the kitchen counter. I was watching him how he was doing like professional.. 

"Why in the kitchen? We can do it in the living room." I said as I was standing beside him.

"I like it here.." with that he grabbed my waist and put me on the kitchen counter. "Show me." He said as he took my wrist in his hands.

He open the plaster carefully. It didn't pain as I thought like he did magic on it.. and there was a solution for removing..

I wonder if he really prepared all the stuff before.. He cleaned the wound and applied the medicine. The wound was still needed to be healed as it was deep and painful one.

I saw how he did it so perfectly. He was standing in front of me.. He took the sterile plaster which we used for surgical wounds.

"How you do it so perfectly?" I asked as he was placing the plaster over my wound.

"I've learnt." A smile formed on his face as he successfully done with medical dressing. 

"For me?"

"Yes.. only for you." He said while his smile never leaving it's place.

Taehyung put all the stuff back and throw the used plaster in trash can.

"Honey.." I softly said. I was shocked by myself.

Maybe because my mood swings. It's been a week I felt nauseous... it just because of change.

It was new for me to call him like this... but I liked it when his box smile appears as soon as I call him.

"Hm.

Taehyung came closer and stood between my legs. Our clothes were still wet.. hairs looked messed up.

"I want to taste my lips could you do it for me."

I encircled my arms on his neck while wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"Of course but we have to get rid of this.."

He said as his hands moves around my waist bringing me closer. And that touch was so pleasing. 

Taehyung carried me in our room. I gasped as at once he threw me on the bed and soon he followed by hovering me.

"What are you doing..?" He asked me immediately as I touched his third button to undo.

"Getting rid of this..." 

I removed his white shirt swiftly revealing his well built body. I was seeing him clearly in the light.. He changed so much.

I couldn't resist but to trace my finger from his chest down to his abs feeling each curve and crevasse.. suddenly halts on the edge of his pants.

My heart was beating rapidly at this closeness. 

Taehyung held my chin firmly, made me face him.

"Love what you see..? " He smirked.