Stark!Reader x Theon Greyjoy - Papa Don't Preach

A/N- Finally! An imagine based on the brilliant "Papa Don't Preach" by Madonna. I love this song with something so deep in my soul and I must listen to it at least once a week. Please let me know if you want a part two of this imagine with Father!Theon, which I think would be pretty cute.

Your eyes were raw as you rolled over in your bed, sniffling as you tried to stop the tears from flowing. You father would hate you when he found out, and there would be no way of hiding this particular secret from him. You hiccuped as you sat up, glancing around the room. A bang on the door made you jump, a small yelp escaping your lips as you shuffled across the bed and grabbed your robe to pull it around you. "Who is it?" you called, attempting to keep your voice light, but having it come out uneven.

"It's me." Your frown deepened as you stared at the wooden door, and you felt your stomach turn over. You took a few deep breaths before starting towards the door, only for Theon to speak again. "Hurry up or someone will see me."

"I'm coming," you called out just before you pulled the door open and moved out of his way.

"What took you so long?" he asked, pushing the door shut with his foot and pulling you towards him with his hands on your hips. He froze when you finally looked at him, your eyes red and full of tears. "Have you been crying?" he asked you, his voice softening as his hand came up to stroke your cheek.

"I need to tell you something, it's important," you answered him quietly, taking a deep breath and stepping out of his grip, gesturing for him to sit down anywhere in the room. He moved over to the bed, sitting on the very edge and watching you intensely with his eyebrows knitting together.

You remained quiet for a few moments and he let out a deep sigh, "You're scaring me Y/N, please," he murmured, reaching for your hand and flinching when you pulled it out of his reach.

"I'm sorry," you yelped, bringing your hands to your face, "I don't know what to do," you continued, and you watched as his jaw hung open slightly.

"Tell me what's wrong, I can help you," he told you but you shook your head.

"I'm pregnant, Theon," you whispered softly, looking up at the ceiling as you shook your head. "My father is going to hate me."

"You're pregnant?" he murmured softly, getting to his feet and pulling you into his arms as you began to shake and sob. "Are you sure?" he continued and you nodded against him.

"I'm certain," you answered, your words muffled by his chest.

"What do we do now?"

You sniffled for a moment, basking in his warmth before moving to look up at him. "I don't know," you told him softly, "I don't know what to do, he is going to be furious with me." The room was silent for a moment as you leant back into him, "Gods," you exclaimed, "I'm not even married."

The room was silent for another few moments, "then marry me," he uttered softly, looking down into your eyes. "We can be a family, and we can raise it together."

"Don't be ridiculous, Theon," you answered him, watching as his face turned into an expression of pain.

"I'm being serious, Y/N, I love you and this is our baby, we should get married."

"Father will never allow it," you told him and he shrugged.

"What other choice do we have?" he asked you quietly, and you paused for a moment looking up at him.