Part 45: Happy Anniversary

This one's for y'all BethanyAvery Victorious-Lover Jayden1547 -username100 LoveIsLouder_13 webeenknew

************************************

~~~ Cabello-Jauregui House ~~~

It was an early Saturday morning as Grace, Toby, Charlie and Becky stood around the kitchen making breakfast for their moms for their 20th Wedding Anniversary. Grace and Becky were in charge of the cooking because out of the four they were the best, Toby and Charlie focused on the presentation and the drinks. Becky worked on making the scrambled egg for Lauren while Grace worked on some vegan thing that her Ma loves, it had mushrooms and some weird egg substitute thing, Camila swears it tastes good so Grace hoped it turned out ok. Toby made the coffee while Charlie poured the milk while she sang Poor Unfortunate Souls.

"Why is she singing?" Becky asked Grace.

The eldest Jauregui just shrugged.

"Just go with it Becky there is no real reasoning when Charlie or my Mama burst into song." Toby replied.

"Yeah but...why that song? What is it from?" Becky asked.

Charlie stopped mid song in horror.

"You've never seen the Little Mermaid?" She all but yelled.

"Um...n-no." Becky was a little stunned by the out burst.

"Oh god." Grace mumbled.

"Thank you Becky." Toby muttered under his breath.

"It's only the most brilliant Disney animated movie of all time!" Charlie replied.

"I thought that was the one about the lion." Becky mumbled.

"NO! Trust me Becky I know what I'm talking about. After we give this to Mom and Ma we will be watching the Little Mermaid." Charlie stated.

"O-Ok." Becky looked a little scared.

Toby and Grace just sighed they have seen that movie so many god damn times. Charlie smiled and went back to putting the milk away, Toby and Grace just glared at Becky and Charlie went back to singing only now she was singing something completely different.

"So! A needle pulling thread, La! A note to follow So. Tea! A drink with jam and bread that will bring us back to Doe! So, Doe, La, Far, Me, Doe, Ray. So, Doe, La, Tea, Doe, Ray, Doe!" Charlie sang as she moved about the kitchen.

It was a little strange for Becky but Grace and Toby didn't seem to blink an eyelid at it all.

~~~ Jane-Hamilton House ~~~

Rosie was sitting in her brother's room as he tried to find something to wear for tonight's party, he had asked for help from his sister because she always looked pretty so he figured she knew stuff about clothes and hair and how to look good.

"Ok Benny what have you got?" Rosie asked as she flipped threw one of his comic books as she laid on his bed.

"Ok I have these tops, what do you think?" He asked.

He placed three shirts on the bed and looked at his sister expectantly.

One was just a plain white shirt, the other was a light blue and the last was white with red stripes through it.

"That one." Rosie pointed to blue shirt.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yep, it goes better with your completion." She replied.