Chapter one: Introducing the tragic tale

Note: Ml- Male lead    Fl- Female lead   TY- Tyeong Yi    

........................................................

Transporting into a novel can really make you enthusiastic and miserable at the same time. At first I was just sipping my tea relaxing on the couch, phone being gripped tightly by my right hand. Doing the usually, reading the last chapter of the novel 'Little White' on Wattpad. That was until my vision blurred, yawning I checked the time on the phone.

Yep it's late, and yes I'm one of those late nighters always on patrol on wattpad finding books that peaks my interest. The list goes on and on when the topic interests pokes its long head through that invisible window. I could babble about it for years without food, no scratch that an hour. I value food more than anything else so me not even stuffing my face for a day is considered abnormal.

'Little White', the story is completely different from the title none the less, I read it for at least a day and I'm already at the last chapter. It's about Xiao Muo being the devilishly handsome man he is anyone could guess he's the Ml. The story is basically the classic tale of how a prince falls for a commoner. Cliché, but I like it and it didn't stop me from instantly clicking the book and adding it to my private library, reading list and more reading lists.

The tragic part about the tale is the villain of the story Tyeong Yi. Yes her beauty was truly exquisite, but her methods to win the heart of Xiao Muo was STUPID! She literally had the mind of an ox and her somewhat 'evil schemes' seemed like child's play. In the end, she was heartbroken and the pain was so unbearable that she ended her life.

To be honest I pitied her, because unlike some stories where the villain was evil Tyeong Yi only tried to be evil. It was sad reading all those failed attempts, but it's not like she had a kind heart. Her demise only help brought the ML, Xiao Muo and the FL, Shing Gi together.If Tyeong Yi wasn't so clinging the Ml probably would've fall for her. 

Before I called it quits and lay on my comfy bed, I quickly wrote something in the comment section saying "If I was a donkey that can read for the first time and suddenly happen to scan through this book, I would've revoke my reading abilities!" 

After reading the last chapter I felt disappointed. First the ending seem rushed, second the climax of the story was boring even the rising action was well written than the climax, and lastly there were so many grammatical errors here and there, In fact everywhere! Too tired to think of another insulting comment I checked the time on my phone once again and my drowsy eyes shut inevitably I slept.

....................................................

I awoke hoping to read a new book on Wattpad since it was the weekend, only to find myself in a different body and not just any body but the villain of the story I had just finish read 'Little White'.

I wasn't sad about it in the least, actually I was thrilled, but I was disappointed because I magically ended up in this book and not a different kind. This WAS my favorite book, until I read the whole thing and wasn't pleased with the ending. If I were to end up in 'The Ghost of Sue Mei Ling' then I would've been content with the situation.

What I want is peace, but after reading stories exactly like my situation where the Ml is out of character because the villain is out of character and he falls for the villain instead of the Fl. I realised that if I ignore the Ml the plot is disrupted aka 'Another World'. Since I'm the villain and I want peace and quiet the best option is to stay in character so that the Ml successfully despises me. This plan I've concocted will definitely work, I'm sure of it!