chapter 12

(A/N: This chapter is a very long one I hope you enjoy.)

In the academy tennis court on the left side we see rias and akeno in their  gym clothes. Then on the other side of the court sona and tsubaki in their gym clothes. They took position and ready to play.

Rias: Remember akeno we play to win. Said to her with a smile.

Akeno: Got it no mercy. Said with a smile.

Then rias got the ball in her left hand.

Rias: Everyone ready. Said with a smile.

Sona: May the best devil win. Said with a smile.

Then rias served and hit the ball then got to the other side of the court. Then sona hit the ball back. While this was going on outside of the court some students are watching the match but some boys are watching with their perverted looks on their faces and the girls are watching the match as well cheering. Then issei is watching with a perverted look on his face.

Issei: Oh man tennis ball is not the only thing bouncing today. This game rooks. Said with a perverted grin.

Motohama: I know what you mean dude. Said beside him.

Then issei turn to his right then sees his friends watching with a perverted grin on their faces and got binoculars. Issei was surprised.

Issei: What are you guys doing here. Said to them.

Matsuda: This game is the bomb. I'm going haywire the way they move. Said with a perverted grin.

Motohama: I wish I brought a camera so that I can remember this forever. Said with a perverted grin.

Issei: Yeah I know what you mean. Can you imagine the moves they can pull off. Said with a perverted grin.

Motohama: I like to see a two on two on my junk. Said with a perverted grin.

Trio: Hell yeah!!. Yelled.

Then by the crowd we see (y/n) along with kiba and koneko beside him while watching the match.

Kiba: I never see a lot of people many people watching a tennis match before. Said while looking around.

Y/N: *sigh* Your wrong the guys are here to watch what's under their skirt. They don't have any shame about a woman's privacy. Said with a serious look.

Back at the game sona hits the ball and the girls began to cheer.

Girls: Give em hell sona!!!. Yelling.

Then akeno counter then some guys saw under her skirt.

Guys: Akeno you are bomb!!. Yelling.

Koneko: Is it just me or is this getting little out of control. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: Really I thought I was the only one noticing. It is getting out of control. Said with a annoyed look.

Then sona going to serve.

Sona: Let's see how you like a magic attack. Sona sitri style!. Yelled and hit the ball.

Then the ball was covered with blue aura and moving fast.

Rias: Oh really. Let's see how you handle the gremory counter strike. Said with a serious look and ready to counter.

But when the ball hit the ground it went another direction rias missing it. She was surprised at that.