When They are Sick or Hurt

Joseph Seed-

Joseph is a humble man. He knows that, even if God speaks to him and that God has given him an important duty, he is still a man. A man who can get sick or hurt just like anyone else. He would care for you if you were in his position so he is thankful when you show him the same kindness.

He is a busy man, his flock is always is number one priority and he will be up till the early hours of the morning working on his next sermon. That is were most of his sickness come from. Simple exhaustion. You have to try and make him understand that he has to put himself and his well being first sometimes. 

He is quite willing to let you help him but he still won't allow you to push yourself to hard. He refused to allow himself to get you sick and when you tell him to get some rest, he insists that you rest too. Even when he is the one who needs to be cared for, he still won't stop caring about you, his family or his flock. 

Jacob Seed-

Jacob Seed does not get sick or hurt, at least that is what he would have people believe. But you knew better. He was a soldier but he was still a man. To Jacob, admitting to sickness or pain would be admitting to weakness or failure. He wouldn't let you help him even if he was moments away from death. He would assure you that he was perfectly fine, he would try to unintentionally overwork himself which would only make his condition worse.

Eventually you will get him to listen to you, get him to understand that he needs some sort of help or to just relax and take some time off. You are the only person who can get him to understand that he is not weak for becoming sick or getting hurt. You convince him that it can only make him stronger and that you won't leave him alone until he allows you to help him.

He will grumble and complain about the attention, care, and affection that you shower him with. He will remind you that it is unnecessary and that he will be fine. He wouldn't never admit it but he secretly likes the way that you care for him. He has always been a protect, the one who looks out for people, it's nice to have somebody look out for him. He is thankful for you even if he makes your attempts of helping him a chore.

John Seed-

John is difficult to care for. He will admit to being sick or hurt and he will allow you to help him but he is...disobedient. If you tell him to stop working and go to bed, he will but will eventually just creep back into his office to continue his work. If you tell him to take his medication at a set time, he will most likely forget about it. If you tell him to change his bandaged after a certain period of time, he will do it an hour or two late. 

Sometimes you think that he acts like his sickness or his injury is worse than it actually is just to get more of your attention. To get you to lay with him or just spend more time with him. Once, he even insisted that he needed help bathing because he was too weak to do it himself...he was lying...

You pretend to be annoyed by his behaviour (and, yes, it can get a little frustrating when you are busy) but you will also take any excuse to spend more time with him. You often tell him that you know he is lying and he just sends you a cheeky smile before you both go back to pretending that his condition is much worse than it is. Any excuse to be closer to each other and for him to have more of your attention.

ANY REQUESTS????