X ; Asahi X Reader

Asahi is not the kind of boy to be caught dozing off, and slacking on his school work. And he is most definitely not the boy who lies his head upon his crossed arms sprawled across his desk, and stares at the girl he's been admiring for months.

But, here he is now.

Asahi's school work and attention completely slip his mind as his warm eyes intently scan over your focused aura.

Asahi admires the way you continuously tuck your falling hair behind you ear, exposing the few piercings that litter your lobes and cartilage. Asahi smiles slightly as you furrow your eyebrows when you're having trouble keeping up with the notes, before the crease between them disappears once you are able to write everything down successfully and understand the subject at hand. Asahi slowly raises his brows at the sight of your jaw discreetly chewing on a piece of peppermint gum, that he's absolute sure you snuck into your mouth, as the teachers say "absolutely no gum is to be chewed in my classroom."

"... so pretty." Asahi hears himself whisper quietly, before immediately becoming embarrassed by his thoughts as his cheeks begin to bleed a light red.

As Asahi's eyes continue to not so subtly trace every part of you, he hears the sharp call of his name followed by a slightly too aggressive slap of a yard stick against the powdered chalk board.

"Azumane." Sensei nearly growls, quite strictly.

"Y-Yes sensei?" Asahi pales, quickly lifting his head from his arms and directing his full attention to the teacher.

"I expect zero daydreaming in my classroom. Do you understand me young man?"

"Yes, sensei!" Asahi immediately apologizes profusely, abruptly standing from his seat and giving the teacher a 90 degree bow, as required when showing your acknowledgment in the classroom.

Asahi can feel your eyes directed at him as he takes his seat, and refuses to even glance at you. Instead, Asahi keeps his eyes down on his desk, feeling utterly humiliated for his very disrespectful slip up.

Meanwhile, your eyes continue to rest upon Asahi, watching as his cheeks turn even redder than possible and regret fills his eyes.

"Tch. As expected from such a delinquent thug." A girl from behind you scoffs, immediately ripping your attention away from Asahi and towards the girl.

You frown at her comment, and stare at her in disappointment for a mere few seconds, before turning your attention back to Asahi.

Your frown deepens as Asahi shrivels down in hurt, before trying to be brave by taking a deep breath and focusing a little too hardly on what the teacher is lecturing.

Your gaze guides along Asahi for a little while longer, before you finally blink and shift your eyes back up to the front of the classroom.

Asahi lets the breath he didn't know he was holding in, exhale from his body in relief at the feeling of your tingling gaze leave him.

As class continues on oh so boringly, Asahi continues to fade in and out of the teachers voice, the cause being you.

Although Asahi has been in the same class as you for years, his interest in you hadn't begun until the beginning of your third year.

Now if there's something you should know about Asahi, it's that he rarely develops crushes on girls, in fear of them judging him and leaving him with his torn apart heart in his hands.

Meaning, when Asahi develops feelings for someone, his heart is in deep and he cannot control how he feels no matter how hard he tries to steer himself clear of the possibly dangerous situation.