Chapter thirty seven

I woke up as the bright sun shone in my eyes, I groaned as I sat up as my head was pounding, I turned my head to side and saw aspirin and water on the side table.

I smiled as I saw a note from Ryder. Take this, it should help with the hangover you're most likely going to have, meet me downstairs when you're awake.

I take the aspirin before drinking some water, I walked into huge bathroom before looking in the mirror.

God I looked horrible so I quickly washed my makeup off before finding a comb and brushing my messy hair with it, my hair was still straight and soft luckily but it was so knotty.

My dress was so tight on me so I walked out and found a huge T-shirt that Ryder left me to wear, I took off my dress before putting the T-shirt, and it covered everything from my thigh up, which was perfect.

I walked down stairs bare footed before smelling something that smelled heavenly.

I saw Ryder cooking, my mouth watered over the smell and I felt a little disappointed when he had put on a grey t-shirt over grey sweatpants.

I preferred him with no shirt on but I rolled my eyes and laughed to myself, get over yourself Addison.

I blush and get slightly embarrassed as I get closer to Ryder, what If I said something stupid to him last night? I already know I had made a huge fool of myself.

"Um, Morning" I say before blushing as Ryder's eyes laid on me.

Really that's the best you could come up with Addison?

"Morning, how's your head?" he asks before placing pancakes, eggs and bacon and fruit salad on two plates.

He grabs orange juice before we both sit down in seats on his island bench.

"A bit better" I say before rubbing my head and yawning.

He kisses my lips slightly before I stare at him kind of surprised, he stars back at me with a smirk before he grabs my waist and makes me sit on his lap.

He grabs the back of head and pushes my mouth against his, I resist a little before not being able to anymore.

I kiss him hard as he flicks my hair out of my face, he bites my bottom lip before I smile at him before we continue kissing.

His hand fumbled with the shirt I was wearing (which was his), he was about to lift it off me when the doorbell rang.

He ignored it before it rang and rang over and over again, He groaned and walked over to the door angrily before opening it.

"Ryder?" A woman looks like she was in her late twenties, had brown wavy shoulder length hair with deep brown eyes, she looked exactly like Ryder and I calmed down a little when I saw she had a baby in a pram.

I ran upstairs and locked myself in Ryder's room, I couldn't be seen looking like a slut in Ryder's T-shirt.

I heard them talking and smiled a little.

"Renée? It has been forever" He says before they must have hugged each other.

"I know Ryder, how's my little brother been?" She asks before they both laugh.

The baby squealed before Ryder let his sister and her baby in and excused himself for a minute.

Their little sibling meeting made my heart full, I wish I knew where my brother was.

"Addison?" He asks before I unlock the door to let him in.

"I should leave, have some time with your sister" I smile at him before he laughs.