Aggressive: Namjoon 🌹

Requested by: anonymous ❤

Warning: angst but eventual fluff.. contains graphic scenes!

Also, this is by far the cutest request ever!! It touched MeEee 😢 ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eomma.." the whisper-like cooes call out for your name as the tiny palms stroke the hem of your blouse tightly pulling it down to grab your attention..

"What is it daehyun-ah?" You ask him sharply as your attention still remains in reading those boring pregnancy books which you had neglected during your first time but had bought them just in case you get to know something apart from what your doctor suggests..

"Ask him.." he whines.. careful enough to not let your husband, who apparently was in the same room as you two, getting himself ready for work, to hear him..

"Ask what?" You singsong to him whilst flipping the pages when one of the articles draws your attention, your finger moves across the sentences typed on the magazine, trying to read the do's and don'ts that were suggested regarding food when your son again pulls your blouse making your eyes avert back on him..

His eyes glisten slightly due to the lack of attention you were paying to your boy as he again whispers, "will he buy me those snacks I saw on TV yesterday?"

"Daehyun-ah.." you emphasize but give in because of how innocently he was playing with your dress, looking down disappointed as he isn't even getting just a bag of chips that he has been literally forcing you to buy for him since yesterday..

One would just think why not ask his appa directly himself? Why are you being the mediator.. well the thing is that namjoon, your husband, as much loving and caring he is to the both of you.. he definitely scores an A+ for being a strict parent to feed his child with discipline.

The man is not at all fond of spoiling his kid unnecessarily like the parents of daehyun's friends might do..
Well he's not at fault at all, taken how cranky most kids tend to behave these days because of the faulty parenting and namjoon is a big no no for that..

Hence, all the shyness and fright from appa joon..

"Arraseo hyunie I'll ask him.." you sigh and look in the direction of your husband who was almost ready and was now tucking the belt of the metallic gold watch he had gifted himself the time when he had gotten a promotion at his workplace..

"Umm.. yeobo.." you call out as sweetly as you always do which draws himself to turn around and look into your direction on bed..

"Daehyun has been-"

"Eomma don't take my name.." he whispers in a scared tone to which you pout

"Well if you are coming home early tonight then if you could get a packet of chips for him?"

Namjoon looks over at the frightened kid and then back at you as he nods lightly

You hold onto your son's shoulders, knowing he must be scared a little bit as he ever has been and you smile at him, "which one does my daehyunie wants" you tickle him a little earning a giggle