[Ralph X Reader]: Don't you dare touch him

Hmm.. I̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶R̶a̶l̶p̶h̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶. ̶O̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶'s̶ ̶h̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶s̶p̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶

Excuses...

It's about time that I wrote this. He needs some love in the fandom.

--------

It was a long drive, but you made it. Putting your car in park, by the sidewalk.

It was pouring today. Along with the sirens and lights from multiple police cars. And the fact that you were 2 blocks away from them, meaning you had to pass them on your way to your destination.

You sat comfortably in the inside of your car, frowning at the thought of forgetting your umbrella at home and having to carry these bags.

Thinking over the plan, you started to toughen up. Pulling your light hoodie over your head, you reached towards the back seat. Grabbing the black bags that were double knotted and had been hidden on the floor of your car.

You pilled them in front of you, moving around to make up some needed space for you. Soon making the final step, you pushed open your car door. Struggling at first, but soon getting through, you were successful in getting the bags out. But it got tougher as you tried to figured out how to lock your car, with your hands being full.

--------

It only took a matter of seconds to easily lock your car. The rain was now now pouring heavily down your hooded head, a few patches of wetness were seeping through your hoodie.

You wanted to speed up your walking, but you were too scared to be caught by him. He was always here, at every deviant crime scene, always with the Lieutenant. You've seen him before, you never knew his name. But they called him:

The Deviant Hunter

Driving to this part of Detroit was easy, but walking past the officers and the Deviant Hunter was hard. Seeing as they were surrounding the convenient store that was across the street from your destination. Just had to walk past them and soon be on your merry way.

You kept closely to the sidewalk, easily trying to shadow your figure as you started walking. Not making any contact with any people, just keeping your head and eyes straight. Soon crossing the street, you got a clearer view of the crime scene.

You glanced at the scene, watching as few officers lingered around, some walking in and out of the convenient store. That's when your eyes caught on to him. The way his suit blared the model RK800 in blue. His loyalty to the Lieutenant was clear as he followed him around.

Your glancing, soon turned to staring as you watched the Deviant Hunter closely. The way his head moved around curiously, his eyes taking in the world aroound him, his eyes soon landing on yours.

"Fuck." You swore, for getting yourself caught in this type of situation, directing your head straight you started to quicken your pace, swiftly walking as you passed by strangers.

Without having to look, you knew his piercing brown eyes were staring you down, watching your every move. It was nerveraking for you.

Finally at the end of the block, you rounded the corner. Making your way to the rundown and restricted house, that was heavily gated. Hidden away from the public, but you.

You quickly threw the bags over the metal fence, using some of your energy to hurdle yourself over the barbed, wired fence.

Landing gracefully on your feet, you lifted up the bags. Carry them up the porch, towards the damaged door.