Taehyung

*A smut but not smutty smut warning*
____________________________

You and Taehyung have been dating for over s her already and decided it was time to take the next step. Both of you were on his bed, sitting across from each other while you glanced at one another. You were quite nervous and so was he. You were sure he could hear your heart racing. 

He leaned forward and pressed his lips against yours. You slowly laid on your back as he continued to kiss you. While he went down to kiss your neck, you tugged onto his shirt. He understood what you wanted so he gladly took it off. Your hands were going up and down his chest, feeling his warm skin.

He lifted you up so you'd be sitting on him, taking your shirt off after. Your lips have become swollen from how much two have been kissing. You were in a full on make up session.

"Taehyung where'd you leave my- oh my god!", Jungkook blushed from embarrassment.

Taehyung accidentally pushed you off of him, causing you to fall off the bed.

"Ow", you muttered as you rubbed your head.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay??", Taehyung asked as he helped you up.

Jungkook was still standing near the door, face red as a tomato. His eyes were wide as he stared at your chest.

"Can you get out??", Taehyung told Jungkook as he covered your chest.

"Uhh..I Uh..bye", he quickly ran out and closed the door.

Taehyung looked back at you, both of you ending up laughing. You put your shirt back, Taehyung doing the same.

"That was embarrassing", you chuckled.

"I should've locked the door", he said.

You went out into the living room and sat down with the rest of Taehyung's friends. Jungkook was still blushing and you can see he was taking a few glances at your chest. When Taehyung walked out into the living room, Jungkook turned away and cleared his throat. You find it kinda funny.

~~~

A few days later, you and Taehyung were making out in the bathroom. Your hair was a mess. He had tangled his fingers in your hair. You were enjoying it until the door opened and hit you behind the head. Taehyung pushed the door closed.

"I'm in here!", he yelled.

"Oh..s-sorry", Jungkook said.

"Are you okay?", Taehyung asked you.

"Second time. Why didn't you lock the door??", you asked him as you held the back of your head.

"Sorry. I swear I thought I did", he said.

You fixed your hair and your shirt before facing him.

"Maybe this is a sign that we're not ready yet. We should keep waiting", you said.

He smiled softly at you as he nodded, agreeing that now wasn't the right time.

~~~

"(Y/n), we should get going if we wanna get there on time", Taehyung said as he grabbed his suitcase.

"I can't believe we're going to your parents cabin. It's amazing there..so I heard", you squealed excitedly as you pulled your heavy suitcase.

He helped you put your suitcase in the car and drove off towards the cabin. Along the way you talked and sang. It was fun. But as soon as you arrived at the cabin, your eyes landed on the nature surrounding it. It was beautiful.

Even inside the cabin was mesmerizing. Taehyung places your suitcases in the room and smiled at how happy you were.

"It's so amazing here. I can't stop looking everywhere. Oooooh a trampoline!", you giggled while running out into the yard.

You took off your shoes and began jumping. Taehyung observed you from a few feet away, a smile on his face as he heard your laugh.

"Jump with me", you yelled, still jumping.

Taehyung took off his shoes and got on the trampoline. You grabbed his hands and jumped with him. You jumped for a few minutes until you got tired. You laid on the trampoline as Taehyung watched you as he stood.

"It's getting late. We should head inside and eat dinner", he said.

He helped you off of the trampoline and intertwined your hands together as you walked inside the cabin.

He placed a plate of food in front of you, kissing your cheek as he sat in his seat. He kept glancing at you, smiling a few times as the food made your cheeks look chubby.

"(Y/n), do you know why I brought you here?", he asked.

"Because your parents gave us permission?", you guessed.

"No. I want our first time to be special. I don't want anyone to interrupt us. Maybe the reason why we kept getting interrupted is because we didn't choose the right place. A bunch of memories have been created here with my family and I thought maybe we can create some of our own here too", he said.

He held out your hand and lead you to the bedroom. You looked around the room and noticed a mirror on the ceiling.

"Did your parents sleep here? Because if they did, it would be pretty weird", you said.

"No this is my room", he said.

"So you've brought other girls here? You told me you haven't slept with anyone. Did you lie to me?", you asked.

"No (y/n), I've just got this installed yesterday. Like I said, I want our first time to be special..and fun", he said.

He brushed his fingers along your lips before connecting them with his. He took off his shirt and made you feel his chest and stomach before resuming to your lips. As he laid on top of you, his hand massaged your thighs, earning a soft moan from you. He ripped open your shirt and softly pecked small kisses on your chest while massaging your breasts.

He took his time pleasuring you so both of you could be prepared. Your clothes were scattered all over the floor. You were quite embarrassed with your body since you weren't really fit but Taehyung reminded you that he loves you no matter how you look, that either way you were beautiful.

~~~

The next morning, Taehyung had woken you up by placing small kisses on your bare back.

"Good morning", he whispered.

You stretched your arms over your head and smiled as soon he was in your sight.

"Morning", you mumbled with your eyes closed.

"Are you okay? You don't feel pain?", he asked.

"I'm okay. A little sore but okay", you smiled.

He smiled back and placed a kiss on your lips. He was about to pull away until you kissed him again. You placed yourself on top of him without breaking the kiss.

"Again?", he asked.

"Yeah..I mean if you don't want to that's fine", you said.

"Of course I do!", he said excitedly before kissing you again.

He was right about choosing the right place. But if it ends up happening at his house, there will be a reminder of locking the doors.
_______________________________

Anyone seen the movie Bruce Almighty? I always end up spelling the word 'beautiful' the way he does. B-e-a-utiful. That has always helped me😅