Part-42 Shivam's fear

Keerti (to herself)- I love u naksh, I love u so much but ma kya karu, tumhe kisi khatre ma nhi daal skti aur ya baat maa ya papa sa kisi sa bhi share nhi kar skti. kya karu kuch bhi samaj nhi aa raha.

Thinking this she dozes off.

Swarna comes to her room with dinner and sees her sleeping.

Swarna- ohho! itni thak gayi ki binna khana khaye hii soo gayi.

She entered in her room, puts on blanket on her properly switches off the lights and went.

*In naksh's room*

Naksh- keerti, thanku tumne mera sarra homework finish karwa diya. ab mai kal ka purra din tumhare surprise ka liye utilise kar pauunga.

Thinking for sometime, he also slept.

~In the morning~ (Keerti's house)

Manish (to swarna)- Swarna, kal keerti ka medicine dose khatam hoo gya fever ka. toh ma soch raha aaj use ek baar doctoe ka paas la jau.

Swarna- ji manish ji, ma bhi aapse yahi kehne wali thi. ma abhi ko ready kar deti hu.

Manish- ok.

*In keerti's room*

She got ready and she wore a full sleeve top so that she can hide the marks from everyone.

She folded her sleeves upwards and was applying coconut oil on the nail marks on both her arms.

Keerti- ahh! its so paining, naksh ko iss bare ma pata nhi chalna chahiye, agar usse pata chala toh kahi shivam sa ladayi na karle woh..

Meanwhile swarna was coming to her romm calling her name.

Keerti- ohh no! maa aa rahi ha.

She immediately kept the bottle of coconut oil on the table and unfolded her sleeves downwards.

Swarna comes to her room and sees her ready.

Swarna- arrey wahh! aaj chutti ka din itni jaldi ready hoo meri bachi.

Keerti- hnji maa.

Swarna- keerti woh tumhe aaj papa ka saath hospital jana ha, last check-up ka liye.

Keerti- ok maa, maa aati hu.

She comes down with swarna.

Keerti- good morning papa.

Manish- good morning angel. chalo aaj papa ka saath last time hospital chalo.

Keerti- ok papa.

She goes to the hospital with him.

*In naksh's house*

Naksh also gets up early and get ready. He came down for his breakfast.

Naksh- good morning mamma, good morning papa.

Akshara- good mrng duggu.

Naitik- Good mrng mere sahibzaade.

Akshara- duggu, aaj keerti fir sa ghar par aa rahi ha.

Naksh got excited.

Naksh- kya? keerti aaj firse aa rahi. aapko kisne kaha??

Akshara- arrey ma tumhe bata nhi rhi hu, tumse puch rahi hu ki kya keerti aaj firse aane wali ha?

Naksh- opps! sorry, par keerti nhi aane wali aaj. aapne asa kyu pucha?

Akshara- mtlb aaj chutti ka din tum jaldi uth gye aur ready bhi hoo gaye. iss liye mane pucha.

Naksh- nhi mamma, asai koi baat nhi ha. woh bs ma aaj aapko khush krna chahta tha.

Akshara- duggu, idhar betho. ya raha makhan, bread par lagao mujh par nhi.

Naksh went silently to the dining table and starts eating the bread with milk.

Naksh thinks "chalo ab jaldi sa breakfast krke apna plan start krta hu kal ka liye"

Keerti and Manish reaches hospital.

Manish goes to the reception.

Manish- can I know, when is the time for keerti goenka's appointment?

Receptionist- wait, let me check sir?

She goes through the appointments list.

Receptionist- sir keerti's appointment is in 20 mins. You can wait there till your time.

Manish- ok thank u.

They sat on the chairs.

Shivam was also there in the hospital. He was there to check to his allergy by skin doctor. he was going towards the room but saw keerti sitting with her father.

He got scared when he saw her.

Shivam thinks "oh shit! mane kal keerti ko bhoot zorr sa pakda tha, uske haatho par pakka marks aa gaye honge kahi ya wahi check karwane toh nhi aayi. aur isne mere barre ma apne dad ko bata diya toh kya hoga"

He was hiding himself and directly goes to the skin doctor without letting her to see him.

After sometime, keerti and manish also went to doctor.

Manish- doctor, keerti's one week doze is over. so I want that u should that she is now completely fine or not.

Doctor- ok.

Doctor checks her with his stethoscope and asks her to breath a little fast. she goes and he ends up checking.

Doctor- Mr. manish, her fever is all fine now. She completely cured from that but u have to take care for that which we have discussed on our last meet.

Manish- keerti, bache tum bahar jao ma abhi 2 min ma aata hu.

Keerti- ok papa.

She went.

Manish- ji doctor, plz mujhe ache sa explain kijiye aap kehna kya chahte hai.

Doctor- I have told u about her heart weakness, u have to take care of her a lot. She didn't to play for long time. Its really a serious problem and make sure that she will not come to know about her weakness.

Manish- ok doctor, I will take care of this thing.

They both went back to their house.